No announcement yet.

Cali green house thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katzie how can I make my image less than 2mb? And would would they do that if pictures is like one of the best way for other to figure out problems lol

Comment

Thanks blaze for daze!! I will try the whole cropping the pics!! I would have never thought of that!!. And maybe I will put 2 exhaust fans because I know we are going to reach the 120 degrees out here. And honestly I was never going to put a swamp cooler but you really made a good point thanks for the help and the appreciation on my grandfathers loss! That's what good ppl are all about and your indeed a really helpful person keep up the good attitude!!

Comment

Here's a couple pics thanks blaze4daze for the help on uploading pics

Comment

Aceves, they do sell shade cloth for greenhouses. Go on Google and I am sure you will find it! Sorry to hear about your grand fathers passing. Mega nute

Comment

• Aceves_cali
            Aceves_cali commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much mega nute. and yea I was thinking the same about searching google for some.

No problem, put into Google " shade cloth " for green houses. Good luck! Mega

Comment

Would really love to see this green house all ready to go. If you are going for natural photoperiod then I don't think a full black out is necessary. Some good semi shade with semi opaque material should do it. Would the black not absorb more heat? I dunno, you will know what it's like there better than me.
            40% humidity should be OK. Maybe giving them a wee mist in the mornings might help.
            I would love to have a climate where I could grow outdoors for such a long season. The only month that's never had a recorded frost is July here! We're normally safe until late October, but you can never be sure.

Comment

Working...
            X