First Time Growing with 60w 6500k Lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Growing with 60w 6500k Lights

Hi guys, I'll be growing for the first time and decided to grow mako haze. I bought 2, 60w 6500k light. I am planning to grow 3 mako and have a really small space for them. I thought that It would harm the plants ıf I chose other types of light. What do you think about it should I add more lights? Can ı also have your opinions about my space, is it suitable for growing? Thanks in advance.

Hi Ahab,
    Your going to want to add some 2700k CFL's when you go to flowering because these CFLS produce the spectrum that you will need for fflowering. Here is a link that also provides good information about growing with CFL hope it helps https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/compac...l-grow-lights/

Comment

• doctor ahab
      doctor ahab commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for replying you, it helped me a lot.

Hi Ahab
    Mako Haze is a sativa dominant strain that requires a lot of light and can grow pretty big. It's a great strain but maybe not the best to grow with small cfls and in a confined space.
    Add as much extra lighting as you can (2700K) and learn about training techniques to help you keep the size under control.

Comment

• doctor ahab
      doctor ahab commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi thank you for replying. I was planning to buy Mako but kiwiseed was closed on sunday and sensi suggested Afghani #1 for medical usage. Now I planted 5 regular seeds and planning to add metal halide lamp

Say Ahab - do some research on our forum - read all you can. This will help in your search for the perfect grow. It can help you on not buying a bunch of items you will end up not using. Research the diff on indica and sative types. Small grows can be difficult for the beginner and definitely read up on training techniques - it can enable you to grow more in small places. Good luck and don't over water this time of year - rot happens any time but at this time it's a issue. - slo

Comment

Afghani #1 will be much easier to grow, both as a novice and in that small space. Also good for pain etc...
      Let us all know how you get on Doc.

Comment

Working...
      X