Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clewergrow LEDs

Anyone has tried them out?

I ordered 2x intelligent 180w led grow lights from clevergrow.co.uk. The main criteria for me to buy was the price and EU origin (to avoid unnececary customs controls and aditional costs). they didnt have 360w in stock and i took 2x 180w, so it is basicly the same when you compare them together. Actualy 360w is 2x180 glued together and joined as one. But putting 2 180w side by side few centimeters apart you can increase the cover area. For example 1 360w covers 1,2x1,2 sq m, 2x 180 can do slightly more.

It offers me 100% PAR for optimal growing and combined with clever controller it does help you to reduce electricity bills even more, becouse the light doesnt need to shine all the time 100%. Anyway the guys work fast and are reliable. It took only one week to deliver the package from England. The lights were discreatly packaged together when looking at it you cannot see what it is inside and there is also no commercial on the package to be seen. The only problem i discowered was english plug, so be prepared to have the pluging changer ready in case you are not from England. First immpresions were awesome. The light is very bright it has 2 plug in chanels one for electricity cable and one for connection into a daisy form. so, what do you think? any comments?

DSC08958.JPG DSC08965.JPG
    DSC08954.JPG

Was just commenting in the other thread that they look pretty damn good. And if you have 2 even better as you will get better canopy penetration.

Comment

Working...
    X