Newer LED's coming out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newer LED's coming out.

Came across a new LED light that has come out and from what ive been reading it is doing well. It runs what they call MCOB 'Multiple chip on board' and apparently can run LED's cooler and produce more light then with normal 3w or 5w LED's

Yicks, Katzie I just recovered from the purchase of my last LED and now they got new technology out already? Gotta see these new lights though, did you save the link by any chance??

Would be real interested in seeing these new LED's and how their set~up, so I can kick myself in the butt for not waiting long enough to possibly get one, dang. Run cooler and produce more light, really more light???, aarrhhh! I love more light. Thanks for sharing

Comment

I've been holding off on buying and am waiting till after the New Year. Seems they come out with new technology after every year. Was going to buy a Mars hydro but when I asked them about lumens and par I got nothing so figured they were not what I wanted to deal with. After all - if they can't answer a question what are they going to do about potential problems????? I am also interested Katzie so please keep us informed - slo - found out you can't send anything explosive thru the mail so no nitrogen sulfate for you - still looking into it for you Bro

Comment

Here's the link its from LED Canada and i came across it the other day.

http://www.ledcanada.com/spider-4x-m...growlight.html

Comment

Thanks Katzie! For $399 isn't bad, but not much info provided there either. Looks like one has to email the company for all the hi~lighted details. Much appreciated.

Comment

Yeah i was thinking the same thing there Blaze, that they really don't tell too much. But i did see on facebook that they are doing a grow right now with them versus Titan Pro LED. I might reactivate my account there to follow it more closely and see about more info about them. Reason i am interested is because its the same company that built my LED light "growthstarled"
            Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 12-30-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Some interesting stuff here......

http://www.ledaladdin.com/light_guid...Evolution.html

Comment

Here's what they are doing and showing on facebook.....

2600 watt total for Spiders, 1750 for Titans, 2500 for MR (not shown)

Attached Files

Comment

Nice find Katzie! Looks like whoever can, or has already, successfully thermal manage these new LED's, will have an awesome lighting unit for growing.

Comment

Hey Blaze and Katzie, hope you both had a great holiday! It is going down to 12 to night and that is very cold for South Carolina. Had no problem keeping the grow room in the low 70's today, that's for sure! I have been looking at those air conditioners that are free standing and you run exhaust line out the window. The vent is the size of a normal size vent, 41/2 inches. It is a little pricey, but at least then I won't have to do all that work around a window unit. It can be difficult to make it light proof again. Did I just hear you say are lights are not as good already? Just kidding. I think this boils down to who is operating it! It's late and I am just coming in, so I will talk to you soon, mega

Comment

LED's for growing i think is going to be like personal computers. You buy one and the following year a better one will be out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR199Dnpxxg

Comment

I agree there Katzie the new grow northern i have been watching is producing some very impressive results, These picture's are a auto grow under 2 of them with a total room wattage of 200, each light draws 80 watt.

These are Autos's at day 65 in this picture.

Comment

Those are some very nice thick buds and hoping my growthstar power bloom plus will produce that well.

Comment

If the growthstar was available where i live i would most likely buy one Katzie. I do like the look of new models the spider mcob and the eshine with its temp sensor timer etc.

Comment

Soon as i find work again i am going to save up for that spider 4x mcob light. There is some LED lights i'd like to buy but are not sold where i live too, so i was thinking of ordering one but i just dont like the odds of it breaking as its being shipped to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X