First Grow Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Grow Ever

This is a placeholder for my Durga Mata grow in my new SuperStar grow cabinet with a 250wHPS and T5 side lighting. The 4 seeds popped, now to get them growing, clone them, flower to prove that the feminised are actually female and then SOG them. I will most likely add another variety to work in the second grow box and a friend of mine wants a bunch of clones to grow outside at his house. Stay tuned
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bufflomike; 04-19-2015, 06:16 PM.

Originally posted by Claythrow

Edit* Sorry, I meant why did you choose Durga Mata?
    It was recommended as a top ten for the SOG method and its short finish. Looking at my setup http://supercloset.com/product/grow-...th-grow-boxes/
    it appears that I will have to grow a short plant with a quick turn to 12/12 cycle for the best results. It said it was hardy, grows well in hydro and can handle nute errors which I am sure as a first time grower will happen. I already want it to fast forward 3 months and I have to resist the urge to push and realize that its a weed, very hardy and will probably grow better with less than with more. All of the things I have read seem to reiterate that most mistakes come from over doing things not under doing them. Adter all this plant has flourished outside for many years with no human interaction so....

In any event I have a few other seeds coming and a friend in Colorado who may send me a variety as well.

Comment

Good luck with it Mike. It sounds like you've done your homework and that's half the battle. Be interested to see how it turns out for you.

Comment

I guess they are progressing, I see first set of leaves
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20150324_230727.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	38503 Click image for larger version

Name:	20150324_230718.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	697.7 KB
ID:	38504

Comment

Hi Bufflomike,
          Your seedling look good but are kind of stretching some IMO I would suggest you grab a few CFL light's and a parabolic reptile light and a duel or quad light bulb screw in and place some CFL's over your seedlings it will help to stop the stretching and allow for your plant to focus on other growth instead of the stretch to reach the light source. Other than that your plants look healthy. Or you can use your T5 and place over them as close as you can with out burning them.

Comment

Hi Bufflomike i have to agree with socal they are looking a little stretchy other than that good and healthy. Best of luck with your grow mate.

Comment

Update

Comment

In their home

Comment

Is it fixed?

Comment

Do you have a fan on them mike? a gentle breeze on them will help strengthen up the stems.

Comment

Originally posted by kbag View Post
                      Do you have a fan on them mike? a gentle breeze on them will help strengthen up the stems.
                      Yes sir I dont show it in the pics but there is a 4" fan in the corner.

Comment

The 10 Afghani have all popped, sitting in the aeroponics chamber. I planted two CBD Critical Cure seeds as well. I moved the taller plants below over to the left side. I will be flowering these starting on Tuesday.

Comment

Photos updated, swapped to flower. I am thinking I need to move 4 of these to the other reservoir.

Comment

So 1 week into flower and things are really crowded. Next time its 4 on each side I think or go with some autoflower. I started the right side right after roots popped so we will see how big they get.

Comment

I may need to grow 4 total plants or maybe 6. I am happy with the progress at this point. 7-8 weeks til harvest I think lol

Comment

Working...
                              X