X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow 7 weeks they look great!!

Comment

Thanks! Coconut

Normally I try to allow them to veg for 9 weeks, because now days I only need to grow once a year to stay within my legal limit of finished. Still have plenty from last seasons grow left and only grow for my own personal use. 4 plants lasts me a year when I let them veg that long.

Right now they are getting so crowded in the tent, wide and getting wider by the day, I might be putting them to bloom here real soon.

Comment

They do look tip top Blaze, you certainly have it dialled in with that soil great stuff mate.

Comment

Thanks! g101 and kbag

Growing along nicely now, getting harder to move them in and out, barely fit thru the door their so wide.

Been trimming some of the lower growth, but leaving a lot of the bigger leafs for now so that they allow food, (Light) to help form some of the budsites their under to fully develop. Many will be trimmed to allow light to penetrate down thru the plants as they grow on into bloom.

Have discovered best to leave all leafs until they have to go to clear for light to reach upcoming budsites, or else the cola's will have spaces on them.

Comment

More Week 7 veg photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1500.jpg F.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	39054

Name:	IMG_1489.jpg F.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	39055

Name:	IMG_1484.jpg f.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	39056

Name:	IMG_1481.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	916.5 KB
ID:	39057

Comment

Last photo from Week 7. Getting great direct sunlight for 5 hours daily now at end of light on period and they're lov'in it.

Name:	IMG_1495.jpg F.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	736.1 KB
ID:	39060

Comment

Baze you must be so efen proud! I know I would be those girls are so kick ass. Just perfect! They are going to be out of control when they flower. How long have you been growing if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Thanks! g101

A few plants here and there thru the years when I wasn't off riding the Harley Davidson and then working for the California Dept. of Forestry up in Northern Cali. It's been close to 7 years now since we got this place with perfect conditions to grow safely and me needing good medicine to make my dayz easier being retired now and all and a grip of medical issues.

Here is a photo taken last season on 6~7~14 of the 4 plants grown and in bloom week 6. Kali Mist, Blueberry, Maui Waui and Girl Scout Cookie and still have some left till this new crop is completed. Next to it are this seasons plants, photo taken 4~16~15. Think I got a good concept for growing good medicine by now, lol.

Name:	IMG_0753.JPG
Views:	232
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	39065 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1498.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	39066
                  Last edited by Blaze4daze; 04-20-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

You have become my benchmark for where I would like to get to. 4 good plants a year should do me just fine. Thanks again for your time and paying any attention to a new grower.

Comment

Nice thing to say, g101, made my day. Always here for you if you need some help. Best of Luck in your growing adventures.

Comment

Looking good Blaze! Glad to see your grow going so well for you. Keep in touch pal, mega

Comment

Week 9.5 and 8.5~Switched to Bloom.

Pre~Bloom flush 5 days ago, been all indoors past 4 days because of rain and overcast sky's. First sunny day since. First bloom feeding today using granular, Green Light Super Bloom 12~55~6 @ 1 and a half scoops per 6 and a half gallons of water. PPM @ 550 and pH @ 6.1

Almost impossible to get thru grow room doorway since moved from tent. Tent was a~tad too small for the plants. Grow room not much bigger, their really stuffed in there right now. Will be staking with bamboo stakes tomorrow to hold up branches and ready them for the weigh of upcoming buds.

With staking comes a bunch of trimming of leafs to get as many as possible budsites exposed for light penetration. They grew alot and today I really saw the results of 5 days of LED growth here while storm passed thru, when brought out to sunlight.

Name:	IMG_1595.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	936.6 KB
ID:	39279

Name:	IMG_1600.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	39280

Name:	IMG_1613.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	39278

Name:	IMG_1609.jpg F.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	39281

Attached Files
                          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 04-26-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

excellent,love the structure of those strains as well as their supreme robust vigorous health.
                            when i read the earlier post i thought you were gonna keep them indoors from end to end.
                            great idea givin em a jump start in the tent and that impressive light panel,minimum nutes...
                            you sure grow nice...and those are very nice.
                            gonna keep an eye on this one.

Comment

Blaze every time I see your plants I get goosebumps. LOL I might just adopt your grow technique in next years grow. I like that you are in total control of their destiny not some of mother natures lesser attractive sides. I know it is lots of work with the in and out and turning but look at them and just think of what their yield will be.

Because until this forum I didn't even think about this half inside half outside thing so I'm going to stick to my plan to get my babes outside full time. Of course I go round and round as to exactly when. We had some nice morning sun so I got all the plants out and then things turned. It's actually a very typical spring day here in South Western PA. Lots of overcast because of lots of rain. It's still early spring but things are popping like crazy. My thinking is that my plants need to start interacting with mother nature sooner than later. I have had a few test plants outside for 4 days now with temperatures going down to as low as 36 at night. I can't see any appricibale change in their growth compaired to all the others that I have been bringing every night.

I guess my question is, am I crazy for wanting to get my plants into Mother Natures cycle sooner than later. Everything else in nature is going gangbusters why not get my plants into that cycle. It rained on them today for the first time and they looked so natural and healthy. I know I have to be careful about frost and that's why they are still in pots. I think in another week I will be fine with frost danger, night time temps are going to be 45 to 55 and I'm cool with that.

Please tell me if you think this is a bad plan! g101

Comment

Working...
                              X