Tahoe OG Kush & Master Kush LED Soil Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahoe OG Kush & Master Kush LED Soil Grow

Getting started with my 2015 LED Soil Grow.
    Lighting used will be
    :
    * Spectrum King (SK 450) LED From: supergrowled.com.

http://www.supergrowled.com/
    * Top Shelf Series (1200 MX) LED From: secondsunlabs.com.
    http://website.informer.com/visit?do...condsunlab.com

* Grow Tent used is a Gorilla 4x4.
    http://gorillagrowtent.com/
    http://www.dealzer.com/gorilla-grow-...-foot/#reviews

* Feminized Tahoe OG Kush Seeds From Cali Connection.
    http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds...-tahoe-og-kush

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1295.JPG
Views:	362
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	37657

* Feminized Master Kush From Nirvana Seeds.

(Obtained thru Gorilla Seeds).
    http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/

Name:	IMG_1294.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	37658
    Cali Connections Tahoe OG Kush & Nirvana Master Kush
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 04-28-2015, 02:55 AM.

Day 1.
    Seeds germinated in rockwool cubes under dome with a seedling heating mat, with a towel covering the dome.

Name:	IMG_1329.JPG
Views:	353
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	37663
    Attached Files

Comment

The Spectrum King LED I'm using to Veg right now, the Top Shelf Series LED I might add in the tent when the plants get bigger and on into Bloom. Have to see how well the plants do with the Spectrum King's coverage this grow in a tent.

Should get better results in the tent compared to the grow room with much better reflective surfaces than the old Mylar I have in the grow room, to reflect the light back to the plants. Might not even need to add the other LED.

Name:	IMG_1286.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	37666 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2091 w.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	320.8 KB
ID:	37667

Name:	IMG_0443.JPG F.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	324.0 KB
ID:	37690 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2088 W.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	517.4 KB
ID:	37689
      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 03-05-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Transplanted sprouts from cubes to starter pots.

Name:	IMG_1360.JPG
Views:	352
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	37671
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 03-15-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Couple photos of the tent. Will show better photos of tent a~little later in grow.

Name:	IMG_1284.JPG
Views:	420
Size:	928.1 KB
ID:	37673 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1285.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	37674

Comment

2 of the Seedlings getting started after transplanted to starter pots. Using Fox Farms Ocean Forest Potting Soil and they are starting off a~little hot, notice the curled leafs, and light color on the first set of leafs on the Tahoe, in it's container.

First time using Fox Farms Ocean Forest to grow my plants. Normally use Fox Farms Happy Frog without the worry of being too hot for sprouts and seedlings.

Have heard to cut the O.F. straight potting soil with their Lite Warrior, so we will see how they do, without. Looking much better today.

Name:	image_4229.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	37676 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1339.JPG
Views:	424
Size:	949.3 KB
ID:	37693

Name:	IMG_1355.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	37691
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 03-05-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• DarkLotus760
              DarkLotus760 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Blaze,
              Looking good brother I just lost the seed's I started with on my grow but got three sweet tooth I germinated yesterday already sprout a tap root so planted those today and to top it off I found a jar full of some Mendocino Purps seeds that I'm drop in a shot glass and see what my luck is with those hope those sprout man that was some good meds. But sending positive vibes to you and your grow bro.

Hi Blaze Maybe use a seedling potting mix to start of with then in a few weeks pot up to FFOF. I am sure your have them praying to light in no time nice work and pictures as always Blaze.

Comment

Thanks kbag, just didn't know for sure how they would react to the Ocean Forest, they seem to be doing better today. Maybe a~tad too much water to start out. not watering for at least another 3~4 more days and that should uncurl them bottom leafs some. The other two are growing along fine with less water.

The new growth on the top is nice and green and growing out straight now. The lite warrior, or a seedling mix like you said might have been a better option to start them in, at their age as sprouts and seedlings, I agree. Funds are tight here at the moment, like always right after I get new grow equipment.

Will have new photos up in a few dayz. Good eye there mate.
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 03-06-2015, 01:18 AM.

Comment

so far so good!! can't wait to see them when they are flowering !!!

Comment

Thanks Aceves! Warmer weather coming soon, not much of a winter this year here, but cold as heck out now, with a~bit of snow left from our last storm. Getting them started indoors early and hopefully in another week or two, they can be outdoors for some good o'le direct sunlight, part of the day.

Comment

Hey Blaze, sounds like a good arrangement. It is great time of year for more outdoor growing! Searching for new places for a plant or two in your landscape! Later, Mega Nute

Comment

Looking great so far, i just cropped my plant on thursday and plan on using my homeade cabinet to start some plants for an outdoor grow my bro wants to do. So i was thinking of getting him some texada timewarp seeds when i get paid next week from work.

Comment

LOLOL< I saw those gro cubes and for a moment there, I thought you were coming over to the Hydro side

I need to treat my walls better in my veg room, I know I am 'losing' some light there... That will probably happen as I fit out a flower only room this summer and have the veg room emptied out as use the sun in July-August... Still undecided on flowering lights, right now thinking 2 LEDs at 250 watts and one HID at around 600 because I actually WANT to generate some heat in that room!

Comment

Thanks Mega!, Got just the right spot for good sunlight part of the day, (w/motion detecting hidden light and sound sensors and night vision infrared recording video cameras) covering my entire outback outdoor area, plus my Shepard/Husky always on patrol/guard~dog duty detail, back there too.

Plants are right outside my big bay window which also helps me see anything moving in the yard, day or night and their locked down tight at night, Taking no chances with security, growing outdoors around these parts. Mountains or no mountains, you still got to have a good security system in place to protect your outdoor growing area, all the time.

Thanks Katzie! Those Texada Timewarp plants you grew a few seasons ago sure looked like they were a good strain to grow up there in your area, Best of Luck with them.

Thanks Coconut! Yes, still sticking with soil, seem to be getting pretty good results doing so. Reflecting light is so important for your plants growing indoors and in this tent its bright. Even way brighter than them dang sheriff helicopter's search lights at night in there, lol.

Comment

Claythrow!

Depends largely on the LED lighting used and the experience the grower has using them. As far as growing partly outdoors is, if I can power off my grow area for an extra 5~6 hours a day, I can afford a few extra's, like piecing together a good security system from e~bay and radio shack and still have good tasty outdoor~ish flavor.

Comment

Working...
                            X