Welcome back grow from Lollipop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back grow from Lollipop

Dawg Walker 9 weeks into flower and near ready too harvest. One of the main colas of the Dawg Walker a cross between Albert Walker Skunk And Alien dawg.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Budzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Good stuff lollipop - you been hiding out or what? - slo

Comment

Hi thereSlo and katzie no just hadalot of legal shit too deal with but out the way now ! I just got too pay the goverment now As was given a £11000 Confrescation order so having too pull our belts in here for a while lol. Anyways just means i have too grow more and more impressive weeds for my patients. I have got a few treats for you lot in near future ! As i have managed too get hold of some more of the Elite Clone only strains ! I hate the word Elite as its only Elite because people wont share ! Well i will The White Kromes cut Sssdh x Nl Mushy cut. Gsc Forum cut and Lou Cut. Riri Sour Diesel ( Still havent found anything too touch this 1 for strenth and flavour ) But also got 2 new new clones White Russian and Buku and also got some seed stock too come too I.E. Mango Tango. Fuego. And 1 called Tarnation which is three way x between Blood Orange Indiana bubblegum. and Aliendawg. Sounds very interesting also been playing about with Autos and have got Sweettooth Auto Hobbit Auto. Quickone Auto. And Little cheese Auto. Blue Kush. So just a few too keep you all interested.

Comment

Mushy cut Ssssdhxnl for starters lol

Comment

Love that Lollipop!

Comment

Working...
            X