No announcement yet.

Another Grow 900w mars 2 in a wardrobe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sat yes i have a clone area and i have took some clones already. It was funny i came out the room after a major lollipop session and see your post i will get a picture up tomorrow of what i done. Will be giving them 3 days to recover then take them out of the room and do last lollipop session. Did not realize how much growth needed to be removed plus i still need to defoliate some of the top by the end of week 3 then i will stop and let them go if conditions allow me to do so.

Comment

A picture after the lollipop session yesterday, from now on it will be just defoliation. The defoliating is new to me i normally just lst them and spread them out to get light lower down but in such a small space i feel i have no other option but to do it. Will be just tucking the leaves for the next three days whilst they recover from the lollipop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	28022015038.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	774.4 KB
ID:	37526

Comment

3 weeks since flip.

Things plodding a long nicely i added 5ml of pk13/14 to feed over the last week as i felt they was lacking in p&k. They seem to be recovering nicely from the lollipop and defoliation.
        Buds do not like they are going to huge but hopefully will give me a few ounces to smoke. I have a few buds with amber pistols already, a little concerned but hopefully will be ok.

Name:	Week 3 002.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	37701

Name:	Week 3 006.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	37702

Name:	Week 3 004.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	37703

Comment

The Girls had 2 litres of feed each this morning EC 1.3 PH 5.8 my tap water EC is .6 lots of calcium in my water. I thought i would check the light height this morning is around 16-17 inches of the top.
          They also look to me like they have fattened up over last 3 days and the frost is beginning to appear.

Name:	24 004.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	37760

Name:	24 005.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	37761

Name:	25 003.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	37762
          Attached Files

Comment

4 weeks since flip things are moving a long nicely. I have had them on 5ml of pk13/14 12ml cana A&B to 10 litres of water and canna boost added looks like i might have to get another litre bottle before the end of this Ok here is some pics i love this OG by Dinafem its a great smoke an hour before for bed time.

Name:	week 4 003.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	38004

Name:	week 4 005.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	38005

Name:	week 4 006.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	38006
            Attached Files

Comment

Filling out nicely Kbag. Still time for them to get nice and fat too. The lolipopping looks like it worked well, forcing all the energy up into the canopy where the light is.
              I've never even smoked OG. You hear a lot about it online but I have never come across it over here.

Comment

• kbag
                kbag commented
                Editing a comment
                Sat You got to try it the Dinafem OG Kush is excellent smoke imo pretty quick flowering plant 55 days by the seedbank.

5 weeks since flip:
              Ok girls are coming a long nicely same feed as last week EC 1.3 ph 5.8. Although the Girl look nice and healthy to me the buds are very small at this stage. I have fingers crossed they are going to fatten in the next 3 weeks or could end up a disappointing grow.

Name:	week5 003.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	38319

Name:	week5 006.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	38320

Name:	week5 004.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	38321

Comment

6 weeks since flip.
                Ok the gorls slowed down on there feed and this caused my EC in the pots to rise. So have reduced the EC 1.0 on every feed and the EC run off is slowly coming down from a EC run of of 1.7 to 1.2. I want to get the EC down slowly on the run off to 1 where it will stay for the next few weeks until the flush. Hopefully this will be until week 8 then a weeks flush giving me a total of 9 weeks flowering.

Name:	week6 001.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	38559

Name:	week6 003.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	38560

Name:	week6 006.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	38561

Comment

Looking great K-bag, I am jealous! I will try to ketch up with you and Blaze one morning! Later Mega Nute

Comment

Been having real problems posting on the site. keep getting a unexpected token error, So not been able to post anything for last week or so. I did try sending a pm for help but that did not work either.
                    Well here goes lets see if this works.
                    Ok i am flushing now at the end of week 8 smell is divine from these OG kush and they are putting some weight on now.

Name:	week 7 007.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	38806

Name:	week 7 008.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	38805
                    Last edited by kbag; 04-10-2015, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X