No announcement yet.

Another Grow 900w mars 2 in a wardrobe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Grow 900w mars 2 in a wardrobe.

Here we go again with the Mars 2 900w LED. These Plants are cuttings i took from the flowering plants of last grow.
    Took an age to root and still are not completely re-vegetated but getting there. I am going to try and grow these straight out with no training if possible. The groom is only 80cm2 so training might end up inevitable.

Growing in Canna Coco pro plus.
    Canna Coco A +B
    Rhizotonic
    Canzyme
    And the expensive Canna Boost.
    Strains OG Kush By Dinafem And Critical Kush by Barneys Farm.

I am attempting to grow these with higher temps in the groom hence the heater in there and the led on 24/0. The EC atm is 1.1 and the ph i am drifting from 5.6-5.8.
    The reason for the higher temps is hopefully a little more stretch in the veg stage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	groom 020.JPG
Views:	284
Size:	998.5 KB
ID:	36512

Name:	groom 016.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	36513Click image for larger version

Name:	groom 015.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	36514
    Last edited by kbag; 02-01-2015, 10:22 AM.

Best of Luck, kbag. They look awesome and happy in their wittel tiny home. You got that closet all decked~out nice. Kush grow, me too coming~up shortly with Master Kush and Tahoe OG Kush.

Look'in good.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing one of your grows again Blaze. Tahoe OG Kush heard of the lake not the plant lol, now i am going to do another research mission on the Tahoe OG strain.

Comment

Thanks kbag! Can hardly wait, Fem's from Cali Connection are the Tahoo OG seeds I'll be plant'in, along with Nirvana Master Kush. Germinat'in very end of this month. http://store.thecaliconnectionltd.co...?product_id=79

Ordered the Tahoe OG thru Bonza Seedbank: http://www.bonzaseeds.com/

Dialed in the timing just right last season here with the best of the day, direct sunlight hitting them a strong 6 hours daily. Gotta time it just right, not to miss out on that free sunlight, lol. Starting early again so's not to have to worry about mold and humidity late in bloom, 70 days in bloom, if I remember right. Gonna let em veg around 9 weeks again too, works out real good, fitting them in their grow area, at that size till their done.

Lake Tahoe is 'the' premier high mountain lake out here in Cali. Located about mid~way in the state, in the high sierra mountain range near Reno, Nevada. Awesome place, with a beautiful lake, case you didn't know already.
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 02-01-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Looking good Kbag, very nice plants! I think they look like they are almost ready for flower! Good luck pal, mega

Comment

Cheers Mega. I am going to build a frame today for the pots to sit on so i can get some larger trays under them. Growing in coco i think it important to get a good run off every feed this can be twice a day when in bloom. Then i am going to build a net for support and some training to help keep canopy even.
            I hope to flip these the beginning of next week.

Comment

Hi people just a quick update on my plants. These have really sprang into action and i will flip Wednesday after putting a net on them for support.

Name:	week 1 017.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	36743
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking pretty Sweet Kbag!

Comment

I like the idea of growing straight out with no training, but I can't help feeling all those bottom regions of the plant will get shaded out. In nature the sun travels across the sky so both sides of the plant, and the bottom bud sites, get some sun. But in the grow room the light is just directly overhead all the time so the bottom bits never get enough light. I'd be tempted to lollipop a little bit even if I did nothing else.
                  Just my 5 cents worth..... ;-)

Comment

Hey Saturnalia, most people due lollipop when crowded, but I alway's cut out any branch that doesn't reach the wire by the time I start flowering. Then I remove any foliage from lower part of plant, you know stuff that will never see light anyway. These leaves don't add to the plant as much as they cost to keep them! Now growing under LED's is another animal. All that tying down is a pain to keep up with. You only have about 3inches of depth for good buds. I had a good harvest with my last grow with my " Super Grow L.E.D. 'S and expect no less this time. These guy's that run this place, Rob&Mike are great. They will teach you how to grow with these lights and how to mount lights correctly for your setup. Very nice plants K-bag! I know what you mean about clones, I didn't think my GSC clones would ever reach the wire. Now they are everywhere! When they finally got going they were growing 2" a day! Now that's what I call a weed! Later, Mega Nute

Comment

Wow what a week allowed my coco to dry out caused me all sorts of problems, trod on my camera and broke that. I nearly pulled these plants and was going to start over in my hast.
                      I could kick myself really! the pots were that light i could pick them up with just my thumb and forefinger. Not only that i left the led low 17 inches from the top of the plants.
                      Anyways ended up with mag/cal/iron and nitrogen deficiency so last 7 days be en trying to get them back right not quiet there but getting a lot lot better.
                      My EC run off at one point was 2.8-3.0 that was what i got out after putting a feed in with a EC of 1. It took me 5 days to get the run off ec levels back to where i like them.
                      I was leeching them through everyday with 20 litre's of a mild feed of nutes and a little cal/mag plus foliar feeding with epsom salts.
                      At the moment i have ditched the cal/mag and back to just base nutrients and rhizotonic oh and some boost as i have flipped them on Friday the 13th lol.

Name:	20150215_163736.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	36985

Name:	20150215_163847.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	667.4 KB
ID:	36986

Name:	20150215_163819.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	36987Click image for larger version

Name:	20150215_163835.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	615.9 KB
ID:	36988
                      Last edited by kbag; 02-15-2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Week 1 from flip to 12/12.

After a disaster week for these plants i think i have got them back on track. There is still a few leaves with signs of what happened and they will not recover. I have had to lollipop and do some defoliation on these the groom is getting crowded. Today i was going to do some work on the room but forgot about a appointment i had to attend. after getting the plants out of the room and starting work i had to hastily put them back in. Tomorrow i will get the plants out the groom and finish what i started and take some pictures in the natural light.
                        The nice thing about this week is the plants have been consistently getting a lower EC on the run off with each feed.
                        So i have upped the EC from 1.2-1.35 this contains 12ml of Canna coco A &B 10ml of Rihzotonic 4ml of cal/mag and 25ml of canna boost to 10 litres of water.
                        On the Canna grow chart selecting the light feeding option this what they say at my stage of growth to feed as a guide.
                        23ml of coco A & B 20ml of Rhizo 25ml of Cannazyme 20-40ml of Canna boost Total EC = 1.7 this high EC at this stage growth would most likely cause nutrient burn on my plants.
                        My point is these guides are exactly as they say on tin just a guide not to be followed to letter. Start of with say a quarter of the dose the guide recommends and build slowly watching plants closely in the process for any signs of nute burn.
                        Back to my plants the growth rate is pretty vigorous at the moment and keeping it under control in a small space is going to take some work.
                        Here is a few pictures with lights on.

Name:	IMG_3954.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	37198

Name:	IMG_3960.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	37199

Name:	IMG_3953.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	37200

Comment

Done some work on the groom filled some cracks that had appeared between the ceiling and outer wall. So took the opportunity to takes some photo's whilst out the groom.
                          Also i gave a fine misting of Epsom salts 1 tsp to a litre of water shaken not stirred. Click image for larger version

Name:	22022015008.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	773.5 KB
ID:	37272

Name:	22022015010.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	844.9 KB
ID:	37273

Name:	22022015012.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	871.6 KB
ID:	37274

Name:	22022015017.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	884.9 KB
ID:	37275

Comment

Good Morning to all well peoples thought i had 2 Critical kush and 2 OG Kush well looks like i have 4 OG Kush.Tbh i am not concerned about that as both are a superb smoke, growing these though they are finicky just like there biatch of a mother.
                            This is week 2 since the flip OG Kush has a flowering time of 55 days, on my last grow i chopped there mother at 56 days a little early i thought but is a damm nice smoke especially at night if you want relax and not move anywhere.
                            The EC of 1.35 was a little to hot for them so have dropped back to 1.25 ph 5.8 from now on until a little later on in flowering then i might up to 5.9.
                            Also with these girls they seem to struggle with p&K issues i just dont think they get quiet enough with the low EC but if i up the EC of the base nutes i get a ec biuld up in the pots. So i am thinking of introducing the pk13/14 a little early but at a low dosage.
                            I am defoliating every other day as its getting very crowded in there and a lot of the middle & lower growth is not getting enough light, causing quite a few leaves to die.

Getting Crowded

Name:	27022015028.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	812.0 KB
ID:	37433

Name:	27022015029.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	925.6 KB
ID:	37434

Name:	27022015032.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	1,022.2 KB
ID:	37435
                            Last edited by kbag; 02-27-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Nice. Looking very busy in there. Am enjoying watching this grow.
                              You will be able to get a lot of clones when you lollipop. Do you have a separate space where you can veg them out for the next generation? I hate it when I have to bin that stuff. Every top feels like throwing away a whole plant.

Comment

Working...
                              X