Skywalker Diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalker Diary

Well, I finally finished the new room and have 4 Skywalker clones in my old spot until the room gets up to temp (water also). This will be an experiment with the lights on 24/7 until flower time. I chose this strain due to it's CBD levels which are pretty good as well as the THC level which sits around 15%. This is a cross between Blueberry and Mazar from north Afghanistan and if all goes well we should get quite a crop of Medicinal weed. We will use 4 buckets and 1 1k lite for veg. Wish me luck as I've never gone hydro before. Was going to try to get some pics going and my camera was tits up so recharge and try again. slo

Best of Luck! Slo. Hope you get a nice crop. Toast to ya for some fat budz.

Comment

Yes best of luck to ya slo-han and hope you get some nice stinky fat ass budzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Comment

Thanks guy's - this will be a trip as I have never gone there - old school dirt farmer gone hydro and my mentor has a method and will not vary - we shall see - trying to get used to carrying 5 gal of h2o around - not good on the back - slo

Comment

Yeh best of luck with your first hydro grow slo-han.

Comment

Best of luck to you on your grow Slo, I will be checking in to see, mega

Comment

Well, I have the room up to temp @ 78-79* I had to turn the exhaust on all the time to get there as it was up around 82 and the buckets were going there as well. I am going to turn another fan on the buckets and see if the temp will drop. I want 76* in the water. Tried to download a pic but well - you all know the story on that! I have not done anything with the girls as they are settling in and don't want any porbs at this time. - I'm starting to think that growing in dirt is way easier - we will see - slo

Comment

OK, so today I added the Sensi Grow solution(both bottles). I put 4 ml from each in a gal of water and gave each bucket a 1/4 each. The tops were a little light in color and they had been sitting for a week so here we go. I will wait to see if any changes occur in the next few days. I also got talked into changing a few things like channel a 6 inch pipe down to 4 inch for air induction and add another squirrel fan to suck it into the room. I have a 4 inch exhaust attached to the same kind of fan - so now I have 3 fans going - sad part is you can hear them. I feel the 6 inch should have been left alone but my old hippy friend wouldn't budge on it so will see what the temp does in the next couple days

Comment

ROOTS, I see roots coming out of the baskets. Two look really good, one is getting back to normal with a show of roots also and one is just starting to root( I see two). Seems I was supposed to be using nuets the whole time and I've just been topping off with water - will correct that next time. Have it down(I think) to using 12 ml's of solution per fill till they totally recover. Did cheat a bit on the burned one and added some kelp sauce to it - I do believe that helped. Tried to do the pic thing and was almost there but my pics are 2.2 and they can only be 2 so, back to the drawing board - -slo

Comment

Look forward to seeing the pics when you work it out Slo. Never sampled the Skywalker but have heard good things.

Comment

Well, looks like I'm heading for a sad ending before I get going. If I read the instructions right each bucket should have received 12ml's of sensi grow. I did just that but today they look really whipped. I think the light it to low and doing harm. I also think I need better venting. I have had bad luck with the supplier before so not sure what is going on but the leaves are curling(young growth) and the old leaves are looking burned like to much nitrogen. Oh well, like they say "stuff happens" slo

Comment

Well, I learned all about faulty air stones and it's effects - a real healthy plant just fell over and drooped - I have replaced the stone but I think it's had it. So, no oxygen no life - slo

Comment

That sucks slo-han

Comment

OK, first lesson in cropping - man what a trip - slo
                            Last edited by slo-han; 02-14-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Well, my first and second impression is - this is way to much work - there are to many variables and if one goes wrong - tit's up! I had an air stone go tit's and the whole plant died - no oxygen. One is locked up and changing water did nothing - still locked. of the four skywalkers I started with one is going strong and the others, well, I'm having a funeral tomorrow and your all invited. We have added 4 more plants to the room. One green crack, a Dutch treat a blueberry+onyx and I can't remember the other but they are healthier than the walkers - lack of communication and my partner fertilized them to death I will carry on but the original purpose is wiped out and now we just try to grow - slo

Comment

Working...
                              X