No announcement yet.

Auto Flower Pineapple Chunk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Katzie--Wolf, sorry to here about your pineapple plant. I am alway's freakin out about when the power goes off or my timer screws up! Hope you do well with this plant. Good luck pal Mega Nute

Comment

Thanks Mega nute its a loss but oh well. I wont get much from the other, as i should have let it veg longer but due to my situation with no proper ventilation or intake i cant expect too much. Getting close to finishing my grow cabinet. Just need to make the door and put it on some hinges and put in a intake hole, already have exhaust fan mounted but its not in this picture. I just got a 2lb bag of GH dry kool bloom today that saved me 25+ bucks cause a buddy of mine gave me a unopened bag of it which is perfect timing cause i can use it right now till its time to flush.
      Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 02-25-2015, 06:54 AM.

Comment

My feeble attempt at a grow cabinet is pretty much complete besides a couple of more things to do. Not exactly air tight either ROFL!!! Once im back to work i am just going to buy one that is actually airtight when closed and has everything i need.

Comment

Had a close look at the trichs tonight and from the looks of it the majority of them are all cloudy Now its time to wait for some amber I just gave it a feeding tonight and introduced a small dose of dry kool bloom NPK = 2-45-28. Wish i had this USB Microscope 25x - 200, can take pics with it.

Comment

Hi Katzie a cheap affective way to stop any light getting in during your dark period through the door is just throw a blanket or something similar over it. I had a few light leaks on the door to my wardrobe that i just could not seem cure. So i got a black blanket and hanged it over the door stopped all the light leaks.
            Also katzie the purpling on your leaves looks like a phosphorous deficiency this can be caused by low temps. If it is caused by low temps the kool bloom will not be as beneficial to your plant as it could be as it will not be able to absorb the phosphorous sufficiently.
            Last edited by kbag; 02-26-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Morning all! It's funny you guy's are talking about light leaks as I spent 1/2 hr. Putting weather stripping around the grow room door. I like the way your new grow closet is coming along Katzie. On another note, I should have done more research on the haze plants. It has leaves the size of a dinner plate and could potentially reach 12' feet. I am doing a lot of twisting and tying! I'll will be running these plants around outside of my wire. Being that these are full sativa we are looking at about 12 to 13 weeks of flowering! Well I love a challenge and this looks like a good one! Later. Mega

Comment

No low temps in there at all, it doesnt get below 70 and does not get above 80. My last plant had a lot of purple in it like that towards the end also, it never worried me at all and looked kinda neat lol. The room my cabinet is in, is blacked out entirely anyways and i have a green light in the room if i have to go in during the dark hours. But i will be getting a dark blanket to hang over it once i get a intake hole cut in and figure out where i will want fresh air come into the room. I just gave it a good flushing last time so maybe the dry kool bloom will help out now.
                Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 02-27-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Good to be back to work again after a few months off, my plant is really stinking as of late and looking promising to crop in the next week or so. Be flush time till its time to crop.

Comment

Hey Katzie, glad to hear that you are back to work, I know what that feels like! Mega

Comment

Thanks bro Gave my girl a good watering tonight

Comment

Some quick pics i took of my girl tonight

Comment

Looking realy good there Katzie ! I know where i will be coming for a session lol No kudos too you keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks bud

Comment

Cropped my plant on thursday night, knew i wouldnt get much but hoping the quality will be there. So putting this grow journal to bed and hoping for a better one next time round. Thanks to all who have been following this and too bad about the actual pineapple chunk but oh well got a take a loss some time. Now that i am back to work i can afford to get a tent or by chance come across a box on craigslist or something. And again a special shoutout and thanks too http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/
                              Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 03-07-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Nice one Katzie. Shame about the PC, but then that's what growing is really about. We all have problems from time to time. A good grow diary should show that too. The buds you did get looked amazing. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X