No announcement yet.

Old Timers First Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that was fast Jebber glad to here it all went well for you.

Comment

Thanks, it could not have gone better, my nurse was a hottie and my Doc had a nice dry sense of humor! That and I was completely out of pain.

Comment

I got a little toy delivered a few minutes ago, a little microscope that attaches to my ipad or cell phone. I just took some shots of my plants close up, pictures attached.

Comment

I'm starting my 7th week of flower today, Everything seems to be progressing well. Only excitement was emergency surgery last Friday, I'm moving a little slow still.

I figure a few more weeks to harvest - agree/disagree?

Here is some pic's from this morning

Comment

very impressive for a first timer,i never would've guessed.
            nice choice of strains too,,,not the easiest to grow particularly the haze.
            and they all look very nice...nice long trichs.
            I'm an old guy too...you make us older fellas look good brother.
            yeah maybe a few weeks or less.
            again...very nice grow,
            and get well soon.

Comment

They could be taken down now by them trichomes a mixture of cloudy and amber on some of them pics there jebber. Are the Pictures of the trichomes of different strains jebber or the same plant? If they were mine i would be thinking about when to start flushing i see you have named the bud pictures but not the trich ones. I think a couple more weeks at the most including the flush in that time. Its really about personal preference and i am sure other growers looking at them pictures would disagree with me.

Comment

Looking good Jebber! I'm jealous, I wish I could get my hands on a Bruce banner #3. It sucks being here in the southeast, you guy's get the good stuff out west and it gets here about a year later. Blaze, are you getting your Flo from seed or clone? I finally was able to afford 10 reg seeds of D.J. Shorts. If you find any feminized Flo seeds I would love to hear from you. Good growing ya'll. mega nute

Comment

The Trich pics are of different plants I think, I'll do better keeping them straight next time. I'm having fun playing with my new microscope attachment thingie.

Comment

Here we go, I did a better job of keeping track of my Trich Pics

Comment

Nice pics Jebber. Just about getting there....
                      How did the wife training go? My grow room is in a hard to get to place which makes it really awkward. She would happily tend them but won't do the dangerous balancing act required to actually get to them....
                      Your grow has turned out really well. Look forward to seeing the final results.

Comment

Thanks Saturn, I came home the same day from the hospital so she was not called into service. I like the term balancing act, I think that accurately describes what we do, not physically balanced but reacting to different factors and adjusting on the fly.

Comment

Hi Jebber would love to see a update on this grow. What are the flowering times on these strains? Do not know if anyone else would agree with me but by looks of them trichomes pictures your plants maybe maturing to quickly.

Comment

From what ive read White Dawg is 55-60 days flowering time
                            8-10 weeks for Bruce Banner #3
                            and
                            65-80 days for the Ghost Train Haze

Unless Jebber states otherwise lol cause i was just bored and searched for the info lol

Comment

Thanks Katzie the white dawg looks like it could be chopped now. I would like to see them trichs at 55 days> I think it will be a couch lock for me anyways but then i am a bit of a light weight.

Comment

Looks like the trich's have just started going from clear to cloudy and looks on track and i then its time for the amber ones to develop. If i remember right more amber the more couch lock stone it is?

Comment

Working...
                                X