I month old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I month old

Just sharing some pics and want some feed back! Center plant was put in later

Pics don't give them justice

Comment

Nice start with em, Bib b. They look great, couple of the containers maybe not so much, but hey! that'll work. That one looks like an o'le Henry's roofing sealant fiver (container). whatever works, right?

Looks like the size of one of my grow rooms. This is their critical time, introducing (lite amounts) of nutrients to them for the first time, after their 2nd week. Best of Luck with em.

Here is a couple shots of one of my grows, before and after (Heavy Defoliation). Around week 5~6. 9 plants in them same kind of containers, they actually work great, if you give them plenty of drainage holes. I still use them too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1705 W.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	556.1 KB
ID:	35179

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1708.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	35180

Comment

• Bib b
        Bib b commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice how far Is the light?

Hi Bib doing well there. Just remember not to over water as they are big containers for a small plant,

Comment

Let them roots search for water a little. bigger the root bowl the bigger the fruits.

Comment

I use ten 2 gallon on 11 plants every other day

Comment

Is it possible to have to much exhaust ?and not enough air flow in

Comment

Thanks! About 4 feet, (48") above, at that age with 1000wts of HID's, just high enough so the light hoods sent the light right at them, not passed them on all sides. Made sure there was no wasted light aimed to all sides. That kinda dictated the height of the lights, growing that many plants, in that size area.

Comment

Working...
              X