Strain Texada Timewarp

70% Sativa/30% Indica

1 in a 5 gallon bucket with #4 Sunshine Mix

Currently under a 150w CFL veg light

Light on 75F - 80F

Light off 70F

RH 20% light on

RH 26% light off

Ph of water when watering/feeding is around 7, will be checking Ph runoff later on in the grow.

Watering schedule is water/feed/water/feed.......

Flowering Stage - I will be using my Growthstar 280w Power Bloom Plus LED and perhaps 2 - 200w CFL for side lighting i will specify when that times comes for that.

My setup is in a closet in a spare bedroom, it has no exhaust or intake at the moment. But eventually i will be put putting in an exhaust fan. Closet dimensions are 2'x4'x6' if i remember correctly. Have a small fan blowing into the closet for some sort of air circulation that's left on 24/7. I am using GH flora nova grow nutrients and be using of course flora nova bloom when the time comes. Along with that i am using supplements also which are: Flora Blend, Liquid Kool Bloom, Flora Nectar, Floralicious Plus, Diamond Nectar. Right its just 1/4 strength nutrient feeds.

Shes a young lass still as you can see in the picture

Young lass
    Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 11-25-2014, 06:04 PM.

I agree with ya Katzie, good luck with her.
    Mike

Comment

I've enjoyed watching your grows in the past Katzie. Looking forward to this one too. How much veg time have you given before flipping?

Comment

Beautiful plant and real nice photos too. Best of luck with your grow Katzie.

Comment

Delete this entire journal please and thanks

Comment

That was short... What's actually the matter?

Did you have a change of direction in your journeys?

Dr.Chas-THC

Comment

It was only one plant i was growing and it turned out to be a male.

Comment

Working...
              X