Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Grow - Critical, Big Bud X NL and Raymondo

Hi Guys
    Finally harvested all the autos and flipped my tent. After my last grow I was determined to make better use of my space and lights so I squeezed in lots of autos whilst I vegged and cloned as much as I could under the 19/5 lights.
    Just flipped last weekend and I have some big girls along the back and a variety of sizes all propped up in front. Let's see what happens.
    Most of the wee plants are from my Raymondo. These are now third generation from bag seed I found. Makes a great smoke. The clones all come from a monstercropped clone which is in here being flowered too. I've had to train the big girls a lot to keep their size down. They now have a lot of growing tips so am interested to see how they turn out. They've been supercropped too and have good thick branches.The Critical (from Royal Queen) and the BB X NL take about 8 weeks but the Raymondo is about 11. That shoould free up a bit of room later on if they get too cramped in there.
    Just a run through of what's going on - I have 2 X Spectrum King 450 LEDs. The soil is my own made fro a mix of Levingstons compost, my own leaf mould, worm casts, volcanic minerals, perlite, blood fish and bone. I've top dressed with bat guano since flipping.
    Here's the pictures. I'm quite excited about this one as between the autos I just harvested and then this lot I'm expecting quite a harvest.
    All feedback, input and suggestions welcome.

Will try to make the pictures smaller next time.
    Attached Files

Hey Sat, nice healthy looking plants! Good thing you switched to flower as these look like they will fill out your area! It's great feeling to look in my meds closet and see that I have enough for the next year! It has been a good year for me and I hope it will be for you. Later, Mega

Comment

Quite the crop there bud, keep up the good work. Is this the first grow with your 450's?

Comment

Amazing job growing over there, Saturnalia. Real nice photos too. Those Spectrum King LED's look great, mounted side~by~side and seem to be doing a good job. Wish'in you another great grow.

Comment

Hey Slo-Han, yes first grow under the 450's! I now understand why you must keep the canopy even. I mean that GSC was piled on top trying to stay under the light! Thanks for you input on m

Comment

I've been training to keep the canopy even. Quite difficult with so many plants at varying stages. Check this shot from above. Got the canopy fairly flat, check out the number of heads. Hoping they'll all turn into fat buds.
            This is my third grow with the SK450s. There's a diary on here of a Black Diesel SCROG I did. It went well but I didn't really make best use of the space and light I had - hence squashing this lot in. I just removed 8 autos from under the lights and they did really well. Am smoking the AK48 auto right now and it is very nice indeed. It's a sharp learning curve but I am realy loving it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice training there Sat, looks your going to have a bumper yield in that tent.

Comment

Very nice i must say for sure.

Comment

Have you got a power meter on those Super Grow LED lights at all, something to see exact power draw in Watts? I'd be keen to see it.

Comment

Hey all.
                    Hi Admin. I have a meter but it is just set on price. The whole set up, with 2 X SK450s + ventilation + heating costs me just over £1 (UK) per day when it is switched to 19/5. Now I am on 12/12 it has obviously dropped. I will have a play with the meter and see if I can isolate the draw of the Spectrum Kings for you.
                    Here's the girls at flip + 2.5 weeks. Lots of flowers forming. RH is sat at 70%+ all the time and I can't get it down. I think there are maybe just too many plants stuck in that wee space. I don't have the budget for a bigger extractor. Opening the doors for a bit brings it down, but with them on 12/12 I need to make sure it is all shut up and light tight during the dark. Any suggestions?

Here's a close up of some of the flowers forming..

This one shows the different strains that are in there. The different coloured leaves are just grown differently, look for the different shapes to see the strains.

The next two are just left side and right side.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi sat they are looking lovely. You really need to get that humidity down tho or it will cause you problems as them buds thicken. Only things i can suggest is a dehumidifier, better extraction . If you have the groom in a room with a radiator turn it on helps a little to dry the air out. At night i would close all ventilation to the groom and let the extraction pull the air through inline inlet fan. My humidity is around 80-90% outside the groom using these methods i am managing atm to keep it between 40-60% inside the groom.

Comment

Lovely ladies Saturnalia

Comment

Hi all. Thanks for the feedback.
                          Grow room is in the loft so cold and a bit damp, hence high humidity outside the tent. I didn't have this problem before, guess it is in part down to having so many plants evapotranspirating in there. Cannot afford a dehumidifier at the mo. Am opening up the tent a bit during the light period and that seems to help a bit.
                          Anyway, here are the girls at around 3.5 weeks into 12/12
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sweetpea_120
                            Sweetpea_120 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hey Saturnalla, U have some beautiful plants there. R they autos? U said u have that at 12/12. I have mine at 18/6, should I change that?

Hi All
                          Here's the girls at 4 weeks of flowering. Still having a humidity problem. Am looking for a cheap humidifier.
                          Having so many different plants at different sizes in different sized pots is turning out to be quite hard work for watering/feeding. I have to treat them all as individuals rather than dealing with them as a block. They seem to be doing OK though. All looking pretty healthy and fattening up nicely. I've upped the concentration of feed and top dressed more bat guano. First lot should be ready by Christmas.

Hi Sweepea. These are not autos. They had a period of vegetation when the lights were on 18/6. I flipped these to 12/12 4 weeks ago to instigate flowering. If you are growing autos they will start flowering automatically, just keep the lights on 18/6 throughout the grow. If you are growing regular plants then you will need to flip them to 12/12 when you are ready for flowering.
                          Attached Files

Comment

That is simply gorgeous!
                            I can't wait to be experienced and knowledgeable like you are.

Comment

Working...
                            X