HPS CMH Flourescent LED Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPS CMH Flourescent LED Grow

Hi all I am not gonna start form scratch but will start a thread here at where i was 10 days ago till now. i am not using the led yet but will in the breeding tent later.
    Soil mix
    1 part potting soil
    1 part peet moss
    2 parts Kitty liter (Special Kitty no scent clay pellets) walmart
    i used to use vermiculite and perlite but not since i use the kitty liter.
    I do add in dolimite lime/ gypsum sulfur-fast acting/Azomite dust/ ground egg shells and a little epsom salt
    I line my pots with landscape fabric to help root spin out.

Lights in use
    Veg area is 6 23 watt cfl and 4 ft duel bulb t8
    Flower area
    600 watt super hps bulb putting out 95,000 lumen
    400 watt CMH
    648 watt t5 HO 12 bulb with the following bulbs
    2 ATI Actinic 54 watt UV
    2 ATI Coral plus 54 watt 15000k plus blue
    2 True lumen Actinic Blue 460 nm 54 watt
    4 4100k 54watt
    2 6500k 54 watt

I flipped on the 10th of September to 13/11 now i am at 12.5/11.5
    Veg I have 2 ghost and 10 ghost clones plus 10 c99 plants
    Flower i have 6 c99 plants under the 600/400 in 8-10 gal pots they are huge not sure how big.
    Flower under th efluorescent i have 11 c99 4 in 1 gal pots and 7 in 2 gal pots

I tried microKote and it fucked my plants up as well as my brita filters going bad and raising ph up too 8. I fixed them as best as they could be. Flipped them and they are doing great.

Nutes are
    Dyna Grow Foilage Pro/ Protekt
    Molasses
    Last edited by dc420; 10-12-2014, 02:20 AM.

here are pics from the last to weeks till now. all plants are super frosty cause of the gypsum sulfur and DG FP nutes

Comment

• pitviper
      pitviper commented
      Editing a comment
      great looking grow,nice work on keeping that canopy even...seems like the stretching has ceased and now they're really going to start to pack on some serious weight ...super nice strains.
      terrific plants,garden & grower.

• dc420
      dc420 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you. I have learned allot from a great group about indoor growing. I can grow anything outdoors. Indoors is more challenging and i love it. I did bend 12 branches down to even out the canopy when they was stretching like mad. I flipped them at 4 ft tall and they are 6ft 7 inches tall now. next time 3ft 4 inches is when i will flip them. I also cut my canopy even 7 days before i flip them kinda my way of topping and those cutting become clones.

!0 Ghost and 1 c99 clone in 2x2 inch pots getting ready for a long veg of 3 months if i run auto's. I might wait to run auto's so i can veg them 6 weeks then run them with the other c99's that are ready. I will start dropping seeds next week. cant wait I want to run Colorado Thunder Fuck (CTF) with the next run. then i will have 3 strains over 20% THC running.
    C99 20-22% THC
    Ghost 25% +
    CTF 25%+
    Oh yeah the clones are rooted all except 1 ghost and the c99 but they will be in 2 days or so.

Comment

I know i am not updating allot here but been busy and other sites i have to do first. I have 12 strains going. 8 are to breed if i get males and females. I need seeds so we can keep them going. The newest is king tut and Pineapple express. Those ghost are doing great. I will tell you all kelp meal is huge. I take 1/4 cup add 1/2 cup water let it hydrate and then use 2 tsp per gallon and mix it let it sit over night. shake it in am and use top1/2 for spraying them down good and the bottom 1/2 gets fed in the soil. It takes me 3 gallons to feed them all and 1/2 to foliar feed over a day or so. Green and happy they are. the ones i didnt do kelp with are not as happy and green. I got picks but resizing them here is not easy.

Comment

Here is a couple pics of my c99.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X