No announcement yet.

Breakin all the rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my research I read an article about 24 hour blue light being used to enhance tric production, and since my stage light was completely adjustable (color wise) I made it all blue and did the experiment by leaving it on 24/7 ,,,,

Saw no reason to continue doing so and stopped using it this way. (I do still have it and it makes a great party light LOL)
    Attached Files

Comment

Bottom line was that the LED light was awesome fo sure !!! but i calculated that it would take 5 or 6 of them to properly cover my garden space and well at the time I did not want to spend over 2 grand to do so as I only grow for me The tanning booth cost less than $500 and the GE bulbs are only $5 each (the ATI bulbs are $28 each) I will say though that the LED did make trics in veg but my T5's do as well so my obvious choice based on $$$ has paid off and I am very happy with the direction I took
      Attached Files

Comment

I should also point out that if I had gone LED I would've had to add something to make my canopy heat, The T5's do it nicely very much the same as the CMH did

Comment

Good Mornin !!!

Boiled 2 more CTF's this morning

Attached Files

Comment

Flipped some more into the now open space

Attached Files

Comment

The CTF in the back (red cage) just finished week 3 of flower ,,,,

Attached Files

Comment

a few bud shots for your enjoyment ,,,,

Attached Files

Comment

Fascinating stuff. I've just flushed my plants to within an inch of their lives. Thought clearing out the chemicals would make for a cleaner smoke. I'm going to have another read of some of this and maybe reconsider how I finish them next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
                    Fascinating stuff. I've just flushed my plants to within an inch of their lives. Thought clearing out the chemicals would make for a cleaner smoke. I'm going to have another read of some of this and maybe reconsider how I finish them next time.
                    Once you boil, you'll never look back, smoke is freakin awesome !

and cleaner smoke is ALL about how you cure it

just jarred that PE that has been brown bushin, was so sticky I got a bunch of finger hash from just handlin it LOL

Comment

Here is the garden as of this morning, all have shown sex and this breeding run is on
                      Attached Files

Comment

I must tell you that the new ones are still no good at growing the large plant? I have a GSC that is 4'wide and3'deep and almost 5' high and it has been the most challenging grow under 2 of the better known LED's, 250's. It has been so hard to keep it all under light, but what does stay under the light looks great! I should not have stayed with this plant as the lights are not designed to grow the big one's. The understanding that several plants could be pinched to maintain and even canopy. This canopy can Beas much as a 3x3 area under 2 250's, LEDs! You must pay attention to make sure that the strains all are close in growth and maturity times! It was challenging, but well worth it. Mega

Comment

dont know how i missed this thread ,
                          i have a friend who use's a near identical set-up banks of T5's and gets similar results from mixing spectrum's per growth stage as Riddleme does,very uncanny....
                          also sulpher is a very underrated element ,i routinely use Sulfuric acid as a ph down(common battery electrolyte).
                          you should've seen the negative comments i got when i disclosed that practice on other forums,they're reactions were as if i was feeding them cyanide...when i had marine aquariums both plants,live fish and corals,very sensitive marine life...the ph adjuster for the tanks from the aquarist shop was Sulfuric acid.

Comment

Really want to know, Rid, if you ever got your book done!? If so, would love to read it. Or anything else you've written!

Comment

Working...
                            X