My grow diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My grow diary

some of this is going to be expedited some of you know what ive been through....other nope so if you could please refer to Forum Outdoor grows....with a topic created by me....this is week 5 in flower.... my unknown name strain... got seeds from buddy.... the cold turned the white stemmy hairs purple lmao.....this is gonna be some fin awesome ganja.....the smell reminds me of the sour diesel ive gotten from him before....its real strong omg
    Last edited by Valeer; 09-17-2014, 04:50 PM.

Hi, I am going threw the same as you as cold will arrive the end of this week! Went threw the last few weeks of cloudy weather and 85percent humidity at night and 70percent during the day! Cut a few rotten places in buds already! The ground is rock hard from no rain and still the humidity in the air was able to rot and I still have to water plants!! Now I am praying that the rain hold off until harvest. It is alway's a gamble when you grow outside. Good luck to you, Mega

Comment

had a few days in the 50's now back to sunny 70 degree....gonna wait as long as I can... hopefully mid oct beg nov

Comment

Week 6....Hows it goin everyone? aren't they so pretty....I love my babies....

Comment

hey valeer shes looking great!

just a tip but when your posting pics if you look to the top right of the post box you see the paper with the paperclip the letter A and a smiley face if you click the paper with the paperclip icon it allows you to upload an ATTACHMENTS so the pictures posted will be a lot bigger giving people a better image for better viewing. just a tip

Comment

They look great there valeer and yes we all treat them like our babies my mrs hates it lol.
            Butters good tip there mate.

Comment

ahhhh ok will do...ill have new pics for you guys here in about 1 hr....

Comment

week 7 is here....take a look at my babies pplz....im so proud of them....I did take a bud off and quick dried it....quick head buzz....when breaking down though I found some seeds.....grrrrrrr......not a lot but a few......im hoping they are just a few seeds and everything should be fine...

Comment

Looking good. I hit day 30 in flower from flip tomorrow. I hopefully will start a grow diary with a quick catch up this weekend.

Comment

Yum! Looking real good now. How are the trikes looking?
                    Hey dc420. Always good to see new grow diaries. What strain you growing?

Comment

Working...
                    X