Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 1/2 weeks into flower ITS A TALL SATIVA :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill post pics of the harvest, of all the branches and buds hanging ill try and get a wet weight while im trimming, but i will for sure have a dry weight,

thanks for the comments everyone

Comment

ill post pics of the harvest, of all the branches and buds hanging ill try and get a wet weight while im trimming, but i will for sure have a dry weight,

thanks for the comments everyone

Comment

Hey butters, Mega here, I think the last pick no.#6, the last one. Those blue and purple in that shot come out crystal clear! What a beauty! My hat is off to you! Later, Mega

Comment

heres my girl stripped of fan leaves

Attached Files

Comment

here are a few pics of the harvest so far ill upload more tomorrow

Attached Files

Comment

well 4 out of 5 of the main branches are complete i have one more to do (it has 9 branches on it) but here is what i have done so far

Attached Files

Comment

Wow looks alot more there than i initially thought. I must say i love growing but i hate trimming but has to be done.
                Nice grow Butters and look forward to your next one.

Comment

Picture 5 was my fav. Wow what strain is that again? I didnt remember you saying but i could have been high. I love the sativa. I have allot of them and should do a grow diary here. I so want to grow outside again. Congrats I love how she turned out. I just joined this site was at riu/420mag still kinda at riu hated 420 mag and i am committed to riddle's site. I have allot of strains to run this winter. they are all new strains. Again very nice job i am loving it.

Comment

i use 420 mag alot more than this site just because i get a lot more feed back on that site,

strain unknown, but so far 23 of the 75 branches were dry enough so they are now in curing jars and a total of 2 1/4 ounces from those 23 branches so im going to estimate 8 ounces is what i should get all together

Attached Files

Comment

heres the final count

7.75 ounces of buds (the picture)

3.25 ounces of trim

total weight 11 ounces

Attached Files

Comment

I do my trimming over a window screen on a table. I get 1-2 grams of keif with a harvest that big. My BB and my c99 was both over 11 oz each time i got some nice keif. You did great. I have 5 weeks till i have to trim around 3 lbs maybe more. I should get 5 grams keif. I will have help with my trimming i hope. mine is all c99 indoors.

Comment

Great stuff butters nice haul. Now all we need is a smoke report.
                          It was more than i thought it would be by the pictures. It was a pleasure to watch your grow outside with some great pictures all the way through the diary.
                          I use another forums as well mainly for the reason that its more localized to me and the info on products etc are more relevant to me.
                          Saying that tho this is the most friendly grow forum i have used and i really like the users on here. I do agree with you the forum does need more active users the only way to achieve this is for growers like me and you and all the others is to stick around and help improve the community.

Comment

Nice job Butters, enjoyed your grow and happy that you got it to maturity! Enjoy pal. Mega

Comment

Working...
                            X