Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 1/2 weeks into flower ITS A TALL SATIVA :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mega, ill be sure to put post wet weight, dry weight, and after drying smoke and an after curing smoke results, tested a bud last week and i felt it, not very much but the trichomes were all clear
    Attached Files

Comment

did an edit on the contrast so the colors werent so dull on camera this is closer to what it looks like if you were here looking at the plant

Attached Files

Comment

Them colours are amazing butters. Pictures are pretty damm good to.
        Looks like she needs a lot of support can see one of the stems bending over in the pic.

Comment

Hey Butters, You sure have a beautiful lady there. Thanks for the nice pics. also and keep us posted on her.
          I have 3 girls that have about a month left still. Have a good1. Mike

Comment

heres 3 pics of the SIDE BRANCHES that come off 5 main ones the pics show only a foot to a foot and a half of the branch

Attached Files

Comment

Hi butters i bet your itching for the plant to finish ( i know i would be) but as they say all good things come to those who wait.

Comment

i am itching but its in week 11 now, i have mastered the skill of waiting during those 11 weeks lol

Comment

ok everyone im going to upload 6 pics i need you to tell me which one you feel is best, THANK you (also this is going to be broken up into 2 posts

Attached Files

Comment

continued...

Attached Files

Comment

All your photo's are amazing butters. What i would like to know is what does the plant smell like?
                      Do you get up in the morning and smell it as soon as you open door?
                      The buds look light and fluffy but very resinous. I think by the pics not a big yeilder but a cracking smoke.

Comment

it smells a little skunky yet a little citrusy some days i could stand right next to it and not even smell it and others i could be across the yard with my nose it the ground and its all i can smell lol

Comment

some more pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

ok so this is one branch i took off to practice trimming, i also just checked the trichomes on a bud today and they are 60% cloudy so shes coming down friday!

Attached Files

Comment

High Butters!

O~M~G Gett'in close to the Trim~a~thon, lol. Gotta let us know how many hours it took to trim that tree. Magnificent. You'll be set with meds for quite some time. Way to grow. Totally Amazing.

Comment

Brilliant! That is a tree. Top work Butters! I liked the third of the 6 photos best. Good luck with the harvest. Let's have a look at what you get off her.

Comment

Working...
                                X