Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 1/2 weeks into flower ITS A TALL SATIVA :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okey that are nice temparatures (did use a calculator to convert to celcius ), you definitly have a better climate then we have espacialy the humidity these are killing in Holland.
    See that your have allot of space to grow some more babies next year?

Comment

take a look at the second picture i see purple pistols tell me if you see it too!!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

frosty!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

week 6 is here so here is a full pic of the plant, doesn't look as good as week 5 but the sun wasnt out this time.... oh well !

Attached Files

Comment

week 8 starts today buds are starting to fatten up nicely

Attached Files

Comment

These pictures are amazing. Nice work. You must be well happy.
              Some sativas can have a really long flowering period so you might be a while longer here. Keep a good weather eye out for that first frost.

Comment

thanks Schmokin yea im very happy so far and as far as frost goes i think she'll finish up before that thankfully, i figure maybe 3-5 week to go yet and first frost wont rally become a worry until that 5th week but we'll see

Comment

Hi butters would be nice to see a update on this grow the pictures are amazing as schmoking says keep them coming bud. (Excuse the pun)

Comment

heres an update everyone of week 10 of flowering
                    Attached Files

Comment

here are some more
                      Attached Files

Comment

and here is one more, shes going purple on me and i love it!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

to everyone out there if your going to look at the pictures please be considerate and post comments, questions, concerns. dont just flip through to get your fix of curiosity, otherwise im done with picks because there really isnt a point on putting them on here if theres no feed back

Comment

Hi butters great pics as normal. Looking at it as few weeks to go yet so could really fatten up on the buds. Love the colouring real nice i done a seed given to me outside so was not sure on the strain and that purpled up nicely.
                            I did not chop until about 2nd week in october and keep your eye out for mould especially in damp humid conditions.

Comment

my guess is a week or 2, the trichomes are starting to cloud up and most of the buds have already fattened up in the last couple of weeks some still have weight to put on but the majority have put their weight on already, so maybe end of september or the first weekend in october, also whit the damp and humidity part now that the temp are falling humidity wont be as much of a factor i dont think but it can still be damp out with the morning dew and a shower here and there, thanks for the input kbag

Comment

Looks like you are getting close to the end! They are beautiful pics! I love that purple color. Please be sure and let us no how it smokes! Good job butters, Mega Nute

Comment

Working...
                                X