Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 1/2 weeks into flower ITS A TALL SATIVA :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 1/2 weeks into flower ITS A TALL SATIVA :)

please tell me how she looks at this point. the only question is im using tiger bloom through the flowering process but what is your recommended amounts per gallon i hear a lot of 1/2 Ttsp all the way up to 2 full Tspn's i just dont want to over do it thanks!!

Comment

• BenJ
      BenJ commented
      Editing a comment
      They look great it's taller then my grow room

Personally i would start off at 1/2 tspn and work my way up to the recommended dose 2-3 tspns + i would use big bloom every feed and water. There are alternative additives such as blackstrap molasses i see a lot people use this during flower stage although i never have as its not available to me.

Comment

Looks nice, bro!

Good luck!

Comment

When all else fails, read the directions on the side of bottle! Mega

Comment

just started with tiger bloom yesterday. with the plant being out doors and obviously getting plenty of nutes from the soil up here in the mid-west its grown like a weed so far. any way i put about 3/4 Tsp in a 2 gallon watering jug and just water a 3 foot area so that i am sure to get if not all then most of the roots. also forgot to mention and i think its going to produce more yield because of the fact that at the very bottom of the plant, at the stalk it branches off into 5 main stalks so with that it should have 5 tops am i right? also some of the secondary branches that come off of those 5 main stalks are quite long and have good tops to them so far just hope over the next 2 months or so everything gets big and beautiful because i cant wait to have some!!!!!!! ill be posting pics on here every few days as i can...

again any advise is welcome,
          Attached Files
          Last edited by butters; 08-11-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

I have a THC Bomb that is also about 8 feet tall. Here is a pic.

Comment

a few pics of week 3
              Attached Files
              Last edited by butters; 08-11-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Nice .. I'm gonna keep watchin if you keep putting up pics i avoid sativa like the Ebola.,.,.,,.,.,. So i really wanna see it develop, nicely done

Comment

• butters
                  butters commented
                  Editing a comment
                  can you keep buds in sealed jars in the dark for a year without losing any of the effect? just a random question really since this plant is all for me and depending on the yield it may take me that long to smoke it all lol

• BenJ
                  BenJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can and for longer i believe.. You don't lose affect you gain it the longer it's in there the sweeter it get's when i open the jar after a month and took a sniff there was virtually no smell 'that's what you want' i took a bud an broke it in half and rubbed the 2 end's together, the smell nearly knocked me over, unbelievable.. I had only gotton that really pure smell in amsterdam.. you ever bin ?

• BenJ
                  BenJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So here's my drying and curing process.. Cut down and trim i keep the sugar leaf let it dry in a cardboard box,
                  Hang and dry on the stem for 6 days that may be different depending on where you are on the planet you want a nice crispy feel but the stem still bends [doesn't snap] then cut form the stem and let it dry on some sort on mesh tray it need's to air all the way round so no solid tray's 3 day's like this..
                  then it's into the jar,, for 12 hour's and back on the tray for 3 hour's repeat this till your sure there's no moisture left in the bud they call it belching.. it take's me 3 or 4 times.. when all the green in the stem goes brown and they snap your ready to close the jar for as long as you can.
                  you want the jar to be warm but far from hot just a warm room temp when belching, when it's closed for good it doesn't matter just no extremes,, when you first put the weed in the jar it will have a crispy feel when you open the jar after 12 hours the weed will feel wet again that's the moisture in the stem coming out..
                  your looking to dry it thoroughly as slow as you can is all ... when it get's locked in the jar for the long haul and it's properly dried all the smell and flavor wafting of it get's forced back into and absorbed by the bud.... Savage !! and the longer you leave it the better it get's
                  Remember moisture = mould.. be sure it's dry before the jar is left closed

k

couple pictures, start of week 4. loaded with flowers, thats just 1 of the 5 main branches from the stalk.
                shes now 7 1/2 feet tall flowers are small but still have 6 - 8 weeks to blow up

did a flush yesterday and now will wait till friday to water, let the ground dry out and get some good oxygen to her roots.
                Attached Files

Comment

will have more pics up friday so keep watching! of week 5

Comment

week 5 of flower!

Attached Files

Comment

some pictures of trichome development at week 5

Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!What kind of climate do you have over there?

Comment

climate is typically continental with some modification due to 2 major bodies of water surrounding me. so may - august its 70-90 for a high and 50-70 for a low at night, humidity average would be 20-30% throughout those month (obviously more when it about to rain or has rained) september it starts to cool down with highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s.
                          october is when frost will become an issue as i can get down around 35-45 on average for lows in the first half of the month

Comment

Working...
                          X