No announcement yet.

Black Diesel LED Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Blazd. Am pretty happy with her. Today is day 70. Her due date. Gave her a good flush last night. Trichomes are milky, just waiting to see a bit of amber and I will cut her. Got some wee autos on the go that are waiting to take her space.

Comment

Harvest - Day 76
      Took her last night. Just the first touches of amber. I specifically wanted a smoke that wasn't too couchy so I reckon that's good enough for me.
      Buds are rock solid and pretty sticky, although not very smelly at all. Am confident it will be a good smoke. Will definitely giver her plenty of time to dry properly. I've got plenty of weed from the other bag weed project so I'm not going to be tempted to rush her.
      Final weight and smoke report to follow.
      Attached Files

Comment

Reaaallly nice buds!!

Im thinking to buy some LED´s light. Do you think now, after this crop, that is better than HPS?

Im reading a lot and most of the people said that the LED is better in the veg but not in the flower pwriod. Do you agree with this??

Thanks to share this diary!

Comment

Final Entry
          Hi folks. Final weight off the Black Diesel was just shy of 3.5 oz. It's dried out nicely and smokes well. Nice sour fruity taste and a hit that is a bit of a creeper. I was a bit disappointed when I first sampled it but about 3 minutes later I was well happy! Good head buzz with hardly any body load.
          It might seem like a low weight but I was pretty chuffed for my first regular grow. I could have fitted one or two more of these under the LED so could easily double the weight.
          Have learnt a few lessons about feeding and scrogging. And obviously about fitting more under the light to start with.
          Gnomous, not sure I do agree. These buds are very solid. I think it totally depends on the make of LED. There are good ones and bad ones.
          I have a few different plants on the go in the tent now and may post about them in other threads. Thanks all for your input.

END OF DIARY
          Attached Files

Comment

3 1/2 oz off one plant dried is pretty damm good in my book. As for the smoke it might be one of them strains that improves vastly with curing, like 7 weeks from now might be a totally different smoke.

Comment

Forgot to add that we got that camera thing to and it was crap! It was like looking at TV Reception in the 50's! Mega
              Last edited by Mega nute; 08-18-2014, 01:56 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something

Comment

I've enjoyed this grow. First time scrogging and with a regular plant, you've done a great job. 3 1/2 is not to be sneezed at. And like kbag says, those buds are still quite fresh, it may get more potent after a few weeks.. Well done.

Comment

great diary, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                  X