Manifold aka Main-Lining Tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manifold aka Main-Lining Tutorial

Haven't seen this technique before far as i can remember, so thought i would post it here. Made me curious when Blaze4daze mentioned about it. So i went on the google hunt and came across this which seemed to be a really good tutorial which i plan on doing in my next grow.
    growweedeasy.com/training#main-lining

Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 01-31-2015, 05:47 PM.

Just reading that its best to do this starting from seed so there is sufficient time to build a good root mass. Using clones takes longer due to small root mass and you have to wait longer before doing the training.

Comment

This is great Katzie-wolf, I enjoyed the many links that came along with article also. Later, mega

Comment

I had always called this 'topping' or 'pinching' and never seen it executed to such an extreme and WOW, awesome results! I just looked at my latest clones and yeah, it looks like it might cause some issues starting with a cutting... then as I sat there looking at the next batch of clones, still on the mothers mind you, I thought, hmmm, what id I started training them at THAT stage, BEFORE I take them off the mother plant? So, That is going to be an experiment on a few of my next clones, train them on the mother to be 'main-line' clones. Thanks Katzie!

Comment

You're welcome you guys.

Comment

Working...
          X