Buds and New growth are F_ed up PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buds and New growth are F_ed up PLEASE HELP

My plants are in week 3-4 of flower, yesterday I found them in the morning with most of the buds on the top of the canopy, and the new leaf growth had a seri0ous prob. The leaves are yellowing form the base outward and browning even greying right with the yellowing, the buds are being affected, some leaf and a few buds have been foun dried grey crumbling almost like it had been smoked. I treated the plants for pests on satrurday with diluted Natria Insecticidal Soap. the only other noticeable symptom in under growth at the bottoms of the plant are droopy. FOr the moment I have put them in clean water raised the lite and checkeds the roots and before bedtime last night, I sprayed them down with clean ph neutral water to get rid of any residual Insecticidal soap. I am using DWC, 400w HPS, GH nutes, Strain is White Widow, Plants are 22 inches, nice growth no probs since some root rot in week 4. Im in week 8 or 9 now. everything was great until Saturday. Heres some photos, some with flash some without. AND, If the top buds are going to die should I remove them and let the plant grow, cut it back and reveg, keep going and leave it alone? Im confused and a little panic-ed.

Panic is subsiding, Plants spent the day in fresh water with a little organic kelp extract, theres some evidence it may promote healing after heat burn which I think may been one part of the prob, I TOPPED OFF THE RES BEFORE BEDTIME and it looks like they drank about 1/2 of water , which may be another part, the leavers were wiltin so dehydration....then under the lights....burn.....nutes may havew been to strong, more burn... Im positive the Natria did something including contributing to the burn, and the water in the res had an oil slick and even though this mstuff is supposed to be organic and safe (up until the day of harvest) it cant be coincidence that I used it and crash, Im going to lose some yield, a significant amount, If they continue to live. And for all you ph folks, it is the only thing that was consistently stable hovering between 5.2 and 6.5, I control the changes not the other way around. Its usually at 5.8 but I fluctuate it to get the Boron and a few other hard to reach salts. Live and learn,

Comment

Id Like to thank everyone for all your help.

Comment

Sometimes the yellowing is because the plant is sucking the neuts from them to feed the buds - A double edged sword I'm finding out. Not enough neuts = yellowing tips(plant is eating itself), to much neuts = plant is burned and yellow tips appear. go figure he said! slo-

Comment

Working...
        X