Mites and Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mites and Bugs

Hi all, got this question from a visitor to the website so thought I would set up a thread here for her to see what answers you all had.

What do I use to get rid of mites and any bugs eating my plants? The cheap way.

Thanks Guys

High!

If you can spend $20 to rid your plants of mites, forever. There is a product called "Flora~mite", that I have used before, after an exhausting search of many products that claimed they work the best.

I don't know where you live, but if you can visit, call ahead first, your local Hydro Supply Store's, you might get lucky and find it. I'm not too sure if you can order it online. I purchased a small vial at my local Hydro supply store.

This product is safe and the strongest thing out there, short of suiting~up to use it. Used correctly in 3 stages, 3 days apart and sprayed correctly, under each and every leaf, it will rid your plants of mites.

There are a few other products that are safe for spraying for pests also available at your local Hydro supply store, just ask them there, what you would like, and they should help you select what you need.

Remember, the better you spray, the better results you will get. Good Luck.

Comment

T there's a product in the UK called vitality +.This stuff is amazing, it kills all mites in all stages of development and is safe to use right up to harvest. Unfortunately it has been discontinued again,, this is the 2nd time now, but hopefully it'll be back. Other than that, there are numerous recipes on the net or in books. I myself have used a homemade solution of water, cinemon. and veg oil, oh and a dash of washing up liquid as a wetting agent. Like I said there are loads of recipes. I

Comment

neems oil - 2kinds - spray 3 times in 3 weeks. saturate the soil also( I cheat and spray twice a week) - works for me!.......also garlic(pressed) added to cinnamon(boiled) and cooled add h2o and spray. The neems is an oil that they just don't like so they move on. Found on American soil - don't know what they use across the pond, but it's rumored they use vitality+ - slo-han

Comment

Working...
        X