Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Local Marijuana Dispensaries

Check out these resources: thcfinder.com and marijuanalocal.com
    Last edited by marijuanalocaldotcom; 10-06-2010, 07:06 PM.

Medical marijuana has been approved in more than a dozen states.First, you must live in an area where the stuff is legal.Then, you must make sure that you have a medical condition that entitles you to use marijuana.Finally,you have to find a collective or dispensary that will sell it to you.The law allows a qualifying patient or designated provider to grow medical marijuana.It is not legal to buy or sell it.

Comment

The information given by you is nice and benefiocial for others. I have visita that sites for getting the information about local dispensaries. It is also interesting and attractive.

Comment

Denver MMJ dispensaries

Check out The Wellness Shop
        The Wellness Shop is conveniently located at 5885 E. Evans, Denver, CO. 303-756-3762. Great flowering products, clones, tinctures, infused oils, edibles and hash.

Comment

Other resources for medical marijuana info -

Cannagen - Cannabis Genetics for the Cannabis Generation

Marijuana Growing - Marijuana - Marijuana Growing - Medical Cannabis

Comment

Looking for a good dispensary near west LA

There are dispensaries on every corner in LA & I've been to most. But they creep me out and aren't really helpful. I've got a legit condition & need guidance w/ the type of MJ I need. The ones I've been to are run by young stoned kids that could care less. I don't care what they do on their time, but I'm a paying customer that needs help. I tried it on my own at first but it gets costly, sampling Trainwreck & Bubblegum plus other strains. Good thing that came out of that was Purple Urkle until it stopped working or I couldn't find it anymore. What I want is a place that will help me figure out what's best or AT LEAST try. Does anyone know of a caring place around Santa Monica or Venice? If so, please let me know.

Comment

There are few steps for find Local Marijuana Dispensaries such as you should determine what type of marijuana you want to purchase, second, it will behoove you to ask your doctor what dispensaries he or she recommends, and Internet is the best way to find the local Marijuana Dispensaries.

Comment

Approach to medical marijuana is not always simple. First of all, you live in an area where the substance is legal. Next, make sure you have a medical condition, so you have the right to use marijuana. Finally, you have to find a group or pharmacy, will sell. The following steps will help you to do so.

Comment

Working...
                X