every one that smokes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every one that smokes

I would like to have help. i am more than sick of this absurd law that says i can go to jail for walking down the street with a bowl in my pocket. if i want to go to the beach and smoke, i should be free to do that. i have a way to protest. and it is not by voting. your voting crap is not working. but you must have it true in your heart that smoking is ok and be interested in making your statement aloud to the public. you can help me by donating(TIME not money. )I have smoked for over 30 years and i refuse to be scared to carry my weed with me to go somewhere. my way of protesting, consists of EVERYONE that smokes. IF you would, we can start making our statement of freedome of expression, a different way. if you are interested in helping me protest, contact me at jomed@gmail.com i will gladly share my ideas with you. but it repuires EVEYONE THAT SMOKES to participate with true interest at heart.

Well there is nice way to spread out this information, People are participate, but everyone have their own view regarding smoking. So lets see what other people thoughts. Thank you.

Comment

that's fair

Originally posted by smithgerry View Post
      Well there is nice way to spread out this information, People are participate, but everyone have their own view regarding smoking. So lets see what other people thoughts. Thank you.
      I would like that very much if i knew that my oppinion is being announced publicly...

Comment

Im down

yeah, I think the same way brother, its not a crime to want to go to the beach and smoke a bowl.

Comment

I understand how you can be turned off by voting and have the opinion that voting is crap. That is an expected opinion when you are first exposed to our system but you have to get past that and learn how to work within the system if you are ever going to change things. What you are talking about is also part of the system. Its called civil disobedience and it has been used since we first had written word. If you can call attention to an injustice by publicly disobeying a law and being willing to be arrested for it that can be part of an overall strategy or campaign to overturn a law. Of course if you just go around breaking laws that makes you a criminal not an activist.

Comment

Most people are aware that people who have smoked for awhile can get lung cancer and emphysema and eventually die, but many don't know about all of the bad effects that smoking can do to them right now. If you smoke, you owe it to yourself to find out about the effects of smoking on your life now. A cigarette contains about 4000 chemicals, many of which are poisonous. Some of the worst ones are:
            * Nicotine: a deadly poison
            * Arsenic: used in rat poison
            * Methane: a component of rocket fuel
            * Ammonia: found in floor cleaner
            * Cadmium: used in batteries

Comment

Originally posted by tesshood12 View Post
              Most people are aware that people who have smoked for awhile can get lung cancer and emphysema and eventually die, but many don't know about all of the bad effects that smoking can do to them right now. If you smoke, you owe it to yourself to find out about the effects of smoking on your life now. A cigarette contains about 4000 chemicals, many of which are poisonous. Some of the worst ones are:
              * Nicotine: a deadly poison
              * Arsenic: used in rat poison
              * Methane: a component of rocket fuel
              * Ammonia: found in floor cleaner
              * Cadmium: used in batteries
              I think this thread i's about marijuana. Not cigarets. Apples also have arsenic. Lima beans have cyanide. Those are both poisons are you not going to eat apples or Lima beans?
              Some people get lung cancer. So that doesn't mean that everyone will get lung cancer. Some black people are rapists. Does that mean all black people will rape you? I respect your opinion of not smoking but please don't try to change our minds.

I think the only way to make marijuana legal i's to do it yourself I want to become a senator or something to make that happen

Comment

Basically, Government should be required to take some action to stop the production of the marijuana. Because due to the addiction of the marijuana many people were died every year. Another thing is that people should be aware about the fact about the side effects of the marijuana which is badly harmful to the health.

Comment

I feel you brother, why would our government prohibit us to use and carry weeds every where. Didn't they know that it weeds can also has its medical benefits.

Comment

I am also a smoker. I am addicted with with smoking. To smoke at a public place is included in a bad habit. To use smoking at a place where it only can happen is also included in a good habit.

Comment

Bad effects of smoking

Hi friends,

Most of you clearly identify that smoking is an unsafe bad habit. How much harm smoking does to your physical health depends on the sort of tobacco, the method it is smoked, the hotness it is burned, the duration of you have been smoking and your general health condition. Most health studies have shown cigarette smoking is the most hazardous form and every cigarette you smoke cut down your lifetime.

Here are top 10 bad effects of smoking:

01. Reducing lifetime
                      02. Breathing difficult
                      03. Sense of smell and taste almost gone
                      04. Twice as likely to die before middle age
                      05. Can harm the heart
                      06. Block blood flow
                      07. Leading cause of cancer death
                      08. Coughing blood
                      09. Risk of rising mouth ulcers
                      10. A dreadful pain in chest

Have a nice non smoking life!

Comment

Smoking is harmful to health and after the bad effects of it, it becomes a fad in most teenagers. Most lung cancers are caused by smoking and tobacco smoke not only effects the smoker but also the health effect of the other person.

Comment

every one that smokes

Actually I am a chain smoker. I smoke 30 Cigarette per day, and I also know very well it very harmful for my health. And I also try to quit smoke. But it is very difficult for my health. Can anyone suggest me the best way to quit such a bad habit.

Comment

thanks...

thanks, that helped me a lot!
                            regards,
                            chantal

Comment

ehhhh

sometimes, other said that because they care about your health, maybe you think it's a good thing but other do not think like that, everyone have different idea on this thing. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X