Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining pot from another state

If you live in a state (fla) that doesn't support medical weed, and if you
    have a card from another state, is it possible to obtain the cannabis from
    a state that does cater to us? Mail , ups, fed ex ?

I have the same question... I live in Pa. where it is illegal, but neighboring states New Jersey and Deleware it is legal... I have terrible Neuropathy in my Legs and Feet, and weed really helps that pain... I can't move to those states, but was wondering if I could see a doc in either state to get the medicine...? Anyone know..?

rizz

Comment

It all depends on the state laws, New Jersey happens to be really strict about using medical marijuana, your best bet is to a google search for the 16 medical marijuana states and you should find detailed laws. As for getting medical marijuana in your hands right now? Move to California or Colorado it will take take less time and risk to get what you need.

GreenbookPages | Where to find Cannabis

Comment

Mmmoking WoW gold

I must say, that from every website I have visited and ordered gold from, MMOkings has the best and easiest to work your way around. The gold is a tad more expensive than at other places, but in contrast to other goldsellers, MMOkings doesn't sell or transfer the gold from a chinese IP therefore the Banchance is reduced a lot.
        I ordered 5.000 Gold and chose FaceToFace trade to minimize the chance to be banned even further. I decided to check out the live chat to see what it was like, since that is essential when buying gold - in case any problems occur. Livechat spoke perfect english and understood me perfectly.
        The gold arrived 2 hrs after I spoke to live chat, very impressive, fast and smooth.

Website layout: 5 out of 5
        Easy to work my way around to what i needed.
        Price level: 3.5 out of 5
        It was a bit more expensive than elsewhere.
        Security: 5 out of 5
        I must say that the whole security had me impressed it seems that they really care about their customers, therefore the price might be a bit higher, but rather that than having my Main account banned!
        Livechat: 5 out of 5
        Most excellent, nothing to put my finger on here.
        Overall: I must say that I am really impressed. The prices was a bit higher than other places, but the security and professionalism of the livechat made the higher price okay in my opinion. I can highly recommend MMOkings when buying gold.
        Discount : Kings45

Visist them at mmokings.com

Comment

Working...
        X