• Show
Clear All

• Medical Marijuana Tea, easy to make!

Medical Tea

Ingredients:
    1 oz. Indica bud
    12 fl oz Vodka

Directions:
    Grind indica bud in coffee grinder until powder.

Gently put powder in wide mouth jar.

Add 12 fl oz vodka.

Agitate once a day for 7 days, you will see about 4 different layers of powder when settled. Store in dark at room temperature.

The vodka acts as a solvent keeping the plant material soft and preserved.
    Make sure you have a lid on the jar.

MAKING TEA.
    Pre heat large mug (2cups/500ml) by rinsing with boiling water.

Stir liquid powder mixture with a tablespoon(soup spoon) and scoop a full spoon while contents swirling.

Put in pre heated mug.

Repeat so 2 spoons of liquid powder are in preheated mug.

Add boiling water, stir in honey, let steep until cool enough to drink.

Make sure to drink up the powder at the bottom of the mug.

Two spoons of tea base will put most grown men on the couch in about 2 hours.

This is a good way to consume hemp for cancer treatment if patients can't make oil.
    1 pound of bud is to be consumed in approx. 2-3 months. The movie Run From The Cure , shows the oil process for cancer treatment. This tea recipe could have 2 oz bud to 12 fl oz of vodka; there is enough room in the 12 fl oz of solvent. This would increase the dose for higher consumption for cancer treatment.

When tea is consumed you get incredible pain relief, areas of pain will warm up or glow, smoking is a waste of medicine.
    Have tea about 2-3 hours before bed and don't operate vehicles or equipment.

The recipe at 2 spoons per mug makes about 30 mugs of tea; remember, bud potency and spoon size vary.

With high quality Indica bud 2 spoons per mug mentioned earlier will make your body sing!

Marijuana, real names hemp/cannabis is a herb that helps with many health problems. Out performs many others. Does that answer your question?

Comment

How does the tea taste? Have you ever had a cup of marijuana tea? The way of making seems to me difficult.

Comment

Maybe answers his question but not mine, do you get the feeling like when you are smoking from the tea, because i do not like to be high on marijuana, i feel like retarded.

metformin side effects
        Last edited by Nedstr8t; 05-18-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tanim_te View Post
          How does the tea taste? Have you ever had a cup of marijuana tea? The way of making seems to me difficult.

The taste varies between strains, with honey just fine. Not fond of smoking effect but, tea is wonderful for the whole body. The body begins to sing itself to sleep. Once the tincture (tea base) is ready tea can be made quickly anytime you need it. There are some strange tea recipes online that will take over an hour to make, and they don't make much sense.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nedstr8t;4195]Maybe answers his question but not mine, do you get the feeling like when you are smoking from the tea, because i do not like to be high on marijuana, i feel like retarded.

Smoking creates mostly a head effect with some external body. Tea is through out the body, very nice. Alot of those that don't like smoking, quite like ingesting. Have tea before bed, once you start to feel it lay down and relax.

Comment

[QUOTE=sarahwilliam;4226]we can drink this tea daily or weekly once like that, because its a marijuana tea. so am asking this question.

Anyhow i would like to taste it, going to try it now.

You can have tea whenever you want. You are in control of your own healthcare, not the government. Some need more, some less, you are in charge.

Taste varies depending on strain. If you want to try something bitter, try a cup of wormwood tea. Good for you but tastes horrible.

Comment

Interesting! I haven't tasted one yet, but it keep me thinking on the effect of the body, I know the effect when smoking it what about drinking it? Is it the same? That is aside from the health benefits that it will give to the drinker.

Comment

Medical Marijuana Tea

wowo nice!! some times ago I have made canna lolypop. And now I want to make Medical Marijuana Tea.

Thanks!!
                  Last edited by gene999; 06-11-2012, 05:06 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by medtea View Post
                    Medical Tea

Ingredients:
                    1 oz. Indica bud
                    12 fl oz Vodka

Directions:
                    Grind indica bud in coffee grinder until powder.

Gently put powder in wide mouth jar.

Add 12 fl oz vodka.

Agitate once a day for 7 days, you will see about 4 different layers of powder when settled. Store in dark at room temperature.

The vodka acts as a solvent keeping the plant material soft and preserved.
                    Make sure you have a lid on the jar.

MAKING TEA.
                    Pre heat large mug (2cups/500ml) by rinsing with boiling water.

Stir liquid powder mixture with a tablespoon(soup spoon) and scoop a full spoon while contents swirling.

Put in pre heated mug.

Repeat so 2 spoons of liquid powder are in preheated mug.

Add boiling water, stir in honey, let steep until cool enough to drink.

Make sure to drink up the powder at the bottom of the mug.

Two spoons of tea base will put most grown men on the couch in about 2 hours.

This is a good way to consume hemp for cancer treatment if patients can't make oil.
                    1 pound of bud is to be consumed in approx. 2-3 months. The movie Run From The Cure , shows the oil process for cancer treatment. This tea recipe could have 2 oz bud to 12 fl oz of vodka; there is enough room in the 12 fl oz of solvent. This would increase the dose for higher consumption for cancer treatment.

When tea is consumed you get incredible pain relief, areas of pain will warm up or glow, smoking is a waste of medicine.
                    Have tea about 2-3 hours before bed and don't operate vehicles or equipment.

The recipe at 2 spoons per mug makes about 30 mugs of tea; remember, bud potency and spoon size vary.

With high quality Indica bud 2 spoons per mug mentioned earlier will make your body sing!
                    i will give yours a try but for me i would have had better luck drinking the green vodka,i am a 36 year old cancer patient i have non hodgekins lymphomia and have trouble with swallowing due to the radiation burning my throat and the chemo making me sick all the time i have already made tea using mmj shake steeped in hot water and adding medicated glycerine to sweeten it up , i know its not water Soluble but it does turn light green like green tea with a mild flavor

Comment

Hmm... how to explain it to ya folks.....
                      We've got Cannabis 1 and Cannabis 2...
                      One of them is called hemp, the other is marijuana....a lot of people think hemp and marijuana are the same...this is only true in the sense that they are both cannabis... it is not true, however, that they are the exact same plant!
                      Both contain THC, but hemp contains a negligible amount (whereas its cousin may contain up to 20%+)...good...now carry on!
                      This almost sounds more like the recipe for a tincture than anything else...not like I have much objection to that....
                      A tincture might as well be a super-concentrated ethanol spirit infuzed with hard diesel! Dilute it a little bit, and you've got yourself a nice little drink!
                      It's all in the ratio, folks. I personally don't mind the heavy indica tripping devices; in fact that's sorta what I go for! That's what you get, I suppose, for getting smoked out too many times by the hardcore stoners!

Comment

Hi Charjackson. Ease up a bit on the blatant link dropping please. Thanks

Comment

It's a nice recipe. Aside for tea, I usually mix my weed on some cranberry juice or milk. BTW, adding honey to a that tea would be great.

Comment

Hi, I see you didn't decarboxylate the cannabis first in order to activate the THC. Just wondering if there was a reason you didn't. Thank you.

Comment

Now I am collecting Medical marijuana recipes and this recipe is one of them. Marijuana Tea has lots of health benefits. One of the best benefit is It helps to reduce our chronic pain. It also helps to reduce our Anxiety. It is very easy to make marijuana tea and there are different way to make.

I am using coffee maker to make marijuana tea. You also can choose it for your home or office.
                              Last edited by gene999; 10-21-2015, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X