Funny spots on outdoor leaves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny spots on outdoor leaves

I have two juveniles and one is showing this pattern on the leaves quite aggressivly. The other plant is allot stronger and only showing it minimally but they are both outdoors and I am only using tap water and very minimal fertilizer. Could this be from a to high pH of the soil?

Hard to see well in the photo but that looks to me like damage from bugs or from mould. Is it humid where they are?
    Google image 'leaf spot fungus' and see if the results match what you are seeing.
    If the plants aren't in flower then I would be tempted to give them a spray with a fungicide product.

Comment

If those started as small yellow/brown circles on the leaves you may have septoria/leaf spot. You try using Serenade spray-it's a bio-warfare bug that works on the septoria. Copper fungicides can also work. Septoria won't kill the plants but it can stress it because of leaf loss.

Comment

Hi Carrot. Have just talked about a similar issue on another thread. It's the time of year for fungus. Is it damp where you live?

Comment

Working...
        X