would someone mind helping me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would someone mind helping me?

Hi guys need more experienced to finally pin point this issues as i get this w with every grow and I've been growing for 2 years i just switched to dwc and was running low ppms 500 ppm to be exact but i was having a very hard time with ph so after advise switched to tap water which has a back round ec of 0.9 then i brought ionic hard water nutes and made the ec up to 1.5 ph stay stable now at 6.0 this week last week it was 5.8 -5.9 anyways it's not ph as it's in range according to the books and advise and my temps are fine and it's not the genetics. so the purple ped then to the main stem

Hi Mygrass. I just finished my first DWC grow and am in the middle of another. Quite a learning curve huh. The hard part is the plant will react real fast making it hard to remedy. It looks like a defficiency of some sort. You need the ph to slowly fluctuate between 5.2 and 6.5. When the plant is happy and healthy it's easy to maintain the ph but the first sign something is wrong is that the ph goes nuts. What is your DWC setup like? Ie. Gallons of water, lighting, air etc.

Comment

Working...
    X