First time grower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time grower

Totally new to growing. 3 plants growing indoor, it grows nicely for the last 4 months. It is now started flowering with small bud, but noticed the leafs started to curl in and stem has white ? Have no clue that it is.

Please advice.

Best thing to to do is take a picture of it and show us.

Comment

Hi Brownsugar. Welcome. What Katzie said /\/\
      Also, give us as much info as possible, i.e., strain, lighting, soil, feed, temps etc.
      Curled leaves can often be a reaction to temperature or humidity, but yeah, can't really tell without more info and a picture.

Comment

It is Northern Light, started seeds on March 15, 2016. As you can see I have a few buds now, the tip of the leaf started to turn brown. What should I do? I feed Big Bloom, 1 tbs for half gallon of water. I water it when the top soil is dry. Please advice.

Now that I have a few small bud, how long does it take from now to harvest?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Bud Holly
          Bud Holly commented
          Editing a comment
          Still new here also. I use Foxfarm and a tablespoon for a half gal is WAY TOO MUCH...I use 2 teaspoons in a full gal. Check your EC/PPM

Youre getting nutrient burn, ease back on the amount of nutes you're using.

Comment

I love that name! Great advice a got 1northern lights no problem yet.i started also in March madness time.mime is outside.imm using all natural stuff.good luck to you!

Comment

Maybe another 6 weeks or so. My Northern Lights were 10 weeks from the day I flipped to 12/12. But I do like to take them up to the last moment ;-)
            Have you read the article about when to harvest? It's an interesting and informative read....
            https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/harvesting-marijuana-head-body-stone/

Comment

Working...
            X