Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male or Female

Hey Everyone,
    ​I am new to this and I am not sure if my plant is male, female or both. The strain is white widow and I personally think something is wrong with the plant.

OH ya get that boy out of there asap man cause thats a male alright for sure.

Comment

How about this one male or female ? 6 weeks veg 2weeks flower

Comment

oh hell ya chubbs and they have already opened up and can see the pollen on the leafs

Comment

So that's a male ?

Comment

First time grower Ordered 10 seeds from Canadian seed bank for $100 shipped .did 5 the first round only 2 survived and it's a that sucks , I have the other in the same cabinet for 2 weeks now . Shit ! I just started the other 5 and only 3 came up (different cabinet) so I'm guessing my first 2 are now garbage ? Totally green when it comes to this. Any suggestions ?

Comment

My suggestion is go with feminized seeds next time..thats sux bud...hope next time the girls show up

Comment

How exactly are you germinating the seeds?

Comment

Did the wet paper towel for 2-3 days

Comment

Definitely males Chubbs. Spend some time looking at male/female cannabis pictures online so that you can familiarize yourself with them. This male should have been removed ages ago. As Katze says, these bad boys have already opened up and spilt their pollen.
                    The advice to grow feminized seeds is good for you. They cost a little more but should be 100% female. We hear of failures from time to time but they are pretty few and far between. Get a couple of feminized grows under your belt to familiarize yourself with how it all works.

Comment

That's so male it's got big hairy bollocks and has spunked all over your plants.

Comment

Working...
                      X