Nute Burn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nute Burn

Well my plant is getting nute burned and i know to flush it with pH'd water, but i just recently fed it and the soil is still really damp. Now if i flush it wont that be over watering it ? So do i wait till its dry enough to flush?

i think i got the same problem, katzie, what does it look like on your plant? mine is showing yellow tips right out on the end of some of the bigger leaves. not bad yet but i'd like to fix it before it gets too much.
    gary

Comment

i gave up on it and wasnt about to try and rescue it, it was too far gone and in 12/12 already. Yellow brown tips and blotchy brown spots all over leaves on new and old.

Comment

thanks katzie, that sounds like what i got, the brown spots are just showing up on the old bottom leaves, the new growth don't seem to be affected yet. hope i caught it in time.
        gary

Comment

I've also struggled with needing to flush plants but them being already too wet. What I did was flush anyway and then lift and shake the pot a bit to help with drainage. This is where good drainage and lots of perlite/vermiculite pays off.

Comment

Working...
          X